About this project
- Stretch Goals Images to come soon :)
- £7000 - Additional Large building design - in the style of a Church - All 6 building rewards will now contain one each of the two large building designs
- £8500 - Additional Small building version - in brown wood - All 6 buildings rewards will now contain one each of the two small building designs
- £9500 - Additonal Medium building design - stables - All 6 building rewards will now contain one each of the two medium buildings.
After many years of table top roleplaying and dozens of self printed buildings used as props I really wanted a decent set of durable buildings that fold/stack away for easy storage and are almost infinitely reusable.
After careful consideration the buildings will all have flat roofs, painted to appear 3 dimensional - this not only keeps the model cost down but allows players to move figures on top of the buildings (and we all know at least one rogue or archer who always wants to be on the roof!)
Professional Boxes are made from 400gm Matt Art Card which gives them exceptional durability even when folded flat for storage time and time again. High Quality printers will produce the buildings on 400gsm art quality card Matt laminated to prevent cracking with a stay clean surface.
The artwork will need to wrap around the sides of the buildings elegantly with no chances of printing slips producing windows and door that wrap around the corners.
- The funds raised will be used to get the best prices on manufacturing the buildings, if additional funds are raised we will try to make more variations of buildings ...with the further art and manufacturing costs covered.
Risks and challenges
Printing issues quality control.
By Using RCS Plc for the printing we hope to minimize any risk here.
Postal and secure packaging operations will be the biggest challenges.
Strong boxes will be used to provide a long term durable storage unit as well as ensuring the product arrives in excellent condition.
The intention is to use Royal mail for all deliveries to all countries, helping to ensure a high quality, high reliability service.
If this first kickstarter is successful I intend to produce more box buildings...new designs...new sizes and i will be looking into other shapes too, so long as they can fold flat too.
Im am still considering this, there are a lot of downloadable buildings available, and I wanted to stay within my own little niche - but we shall see how people feel as we progress through the campaign before I make a final decision.
A strong reusable box will be used to mail the buildings, which can be kept to store them all away in :)
Support this project
- (30 days)