After designing women’s apparel at surf brands in Southern California, I decided to leave it all behind and create my own jewelry company. Inspired by the changing tides during a thoughtful moment on the coast, I called it Rising Blue.
Why I Need Funding
I had enough money to create a sample line and develop my website, but now I need to fund production and build up my stock so Rising Blue can start selling!
My goal is $2,500, which will be enough to launch Rising Blue’s first production line and create enough stock to start taking orders.
Exclusive to the Kickstarter launch, all jewelry is available at wholesale prices. This is about half of the eventual retail price!
PLEDGE $9 PLEDGE $19
Not a jewelry wearer, but want to pitch in? We've got two possibilities for you:
Grab five incredible computer/phone/tablet wallpapers based on my travel photography with brush lettering by Blot and Dot. $9
Or grab this fun Rising Blue tote with brush lettering by Blot and Dot, hand-dyed by my girl at Raddish Homegoods for $19.
Handmade from quality solid silver wire. Each stone is hand cut and placed in a handmade secure bezel. Choose from Silver or Gold. They stack together beautifully, too! $49.
- Made to any size
- Made with 92.5 Silver or 22K Gold plate
- Measures 1/4 inches | 30mm at tallest point
Made from high-quality silver and a delicate chain, this bracelet can be customized with any word of your choosing. Limit of 12 characters, including spaces. $69
- Made with 92.5 Silver
- Measures 1/8 inches | 16mm wide
- Measures 9 inches | 23cm in length
Definitely a favorite! This ring was first hand-carved from a block of wax, then casted in a silicone mold. Molten brass is poured into the mold to create the base of the ring. Next, the ring wire is soldered and polished. Finally, the ring is double plated in 92.5% Silver metal, and 18k Rose gold is carefully plated on the bottom of the tooth. $99
- Made to any size
- Measures 1 inch | 2.5cm at tallest point
A simple, but sultry, triangle drop necklace with the signature Rising Blue clasp. It is made from hammered 92.5% double plated silver and quality delicate chain. $129
- Measures 13.5 inches | 34.5 cm in length
- Adjustable closure
Each link of this ridiculously cool chain ring is soldered by hand and twisted into a unique pattern. It is then cut to perfectly line up the links. This is the piece I am most proud of. Plus it will instantly turn you into a bad ass! $169
- Made to any size
- Measures 1/2 inches | 1.5 cm wide
An elegant, hand carved, 22 karat gold lace cuff. Weeks of time went into creating this beautifully detailed cuff. It is adjustable and can be worn on the upper arm. $199
- Measures 6 1/8 inches | 15.5 cm in length
- Measures 2 inches | 5 cm at tallest point
Can’t decide? Get one of each for $599.
Need a special piece of jewelry designed? Perhaps an engagement ring, anniversary present, or birthday gift? I’ll work with you to develop the perfect creation. $999, includes the cost of semi-precious stones.
BE AMAZING AND PLEDGE $5999
Finally, for the truly adventurous, I’ll hook you up for a five-day tour of Bali! You just need to get yourself there, and I’ll cover your stay, and be your guide for the week.
We’ll sip coconuts, free dive and snorkel off black sand shores, play with monkeys, surf at old man’s, and lounge poolside while pretty much having the best time ever!
For $5999, This Includes:
- Housing: You will stay a night or two in different locations around the island in air conditioned homestays.
- Amazing food: I’ll cover breakfast, lunch and dinner along with any non-alcoholic drinks, including young coconuts and bali kopi (the local coffee).
- Transport: We will cruise safely around the island in an air conditioned van with a local driver. We will also head out to some smaller islands close by on boat.
- Activities: I’ll cover snorkeling gear, free-diving lessons, sailing, and any entrance fees.
THANK YOU FRIENDS!
Creating RISING BLUE JEWELRY has been an adventure. Thank you for your contribution which will make the collection available to everyone!
Risks and challenges
The biggest risk is delayed delivery of the jewelry. To prevent this, I will be traveling to Bali to oversee production and solve any potential issues.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)