Our passion for hammocking, love of the outdoors, and appreciation for the highest quality gear led us to redesign the hammock strap.
The Ultimate Strap is SLIMMER, LIGHTER, and EXTREMELY PACKABLE. All the while maintaining the strength and length of the industry's top selling hammock straps.
Nano Weave™ Technology
This new technology makes the Ultimate Strap more than 2x lighter and sleeker than competing straps without sacrificing strength or durability. Take a look:
Nano Weave™ Taper
Here's where we drop the weight. We taper down the strap from 1 inch to .5 inch, thinning out 60% of the strap by HALF.
By Nano Weaving™ the fibers together, the bottom of the taper remains just as strong as the top, and so does the rest of the strap. This means less material, less weight, and the same strength.
Nano Weave™ Looping
Our Nano Weave™ straps are free of stitching, aka the weak points.
Traditional stitching is used to construct most hammock straps. This leaves behind ridges, bulk, and worst of all, WEAK LINKS. There's a reason why so many products are double, triple, and even quadruple stitched, right?
Bark + Cambium Protection
Like any other hammock lounger, we care about the trees. We made the strap 1 inch wide to avoid girdling and damage to the bark and cambium. A little bit extra goes a long way in keeping our trees alive and healthy!
COMPACT + PACKABLE
STRONG AND LONG
1 Strap =
- Length: 10 ft
- Weight: 2.4 oz | 4 oz
- Tensile strength: 850 lbs | 1600 lbs
- Adjustment points: 17
- High tenacity polyester (won't stretch)
- Patent Pending Nano Weave™ Design
Ultimate Hammock Specs:
- Pairs perfectly with Ultimate Straps
- Triple-stitched seams
- High tenacity nylon taffeta
- Climbing inspired webbing
- Aluminum wire-gate carabiners
- Single: 9'4" x 4'9" | 16 oz | 400 lb capacity
- Double: 10'2" x 6'4" | 21.6 oz | 400 lb capacity
*It's important to be educated when hammocking. Lack of knowledge and improper use can lead to injury.
ADD EXTRA STRAPS AND HAMMOCKS:
- Add $10 for an extra pair of carabiners (as many times as you want). No extra shipping.
- Add $20 for an extra pair of straps (as many times as you want). +$7 for international shipping.
- Add $50 for an extra pair of straps and a single size hammock (as many times as you want). +$14 for international shipping.
- Add $60 for an extra pair of straps and a double size hammock (as many times as you want). +$14 for international shipping.
Risks and challenges
As an established brand we have lasting relationships with our suppliers and do not foresee any complications in manufacturing. However, there is always a chance a problem will arise. If a problem does arise, we will resolve the issue as quickly and efficiently as possible, keeping you up to date along the way.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (29 days)