This project's funding goal was not reached on August 13, 2014.
About this project
CLICK HERE => http://bit.ly/GASdemoA <=CLICK HERE
(Demo for Android devices with iOS, Windows Phone, Amazon Kindle, and PC to follow soon. Game release will be for all mentioned devices.)
After eating exotic food your only safe haven is the bathroom. Use your "side effects" to make it there in time...If you can!
Thank you for checking out/backing our Kickstarter. We really appreciate it. Yes, we're Canadian so expect polite with a sprinkle of crazy!
So here's the scoop on what it's all about:
GAS is a 2D side scroller with resource management (new angle on an old favourite)
- Balance your GAS-O-METER as you fart your way through the landscape of four different countries (Mexico, Jamaica, India, and Peru) on your way to the bathroom
- Too much gas and you explode, but run out and you crap your pants!
- GAS is great for the serious gamer AND the kid in all of us with easy and hard mode options
- GAS will be released on Android, Apple, Windows, and possibly Amazon devices with a PC version to follow shortly thereafter
Here's where you come in:
The objective is to add even more features and to really polish to the game!
- Extended development
- More and better artwork
- More countries
- The online store
- And best of all add some special effects that would make the farts really come alive! We really want to be able to put in flaming farts!!
Diametric Games is an indie studio based out of Ottawa, Canada and founded in early 2012 with the motto is "Imagine you could do whatever you want..." We have a steadfast rule that we won't make a copy game of what's already out there...we only want to do something new. DMG is a little out there and having fun, but with a serious dedication to making games at the next level.
After all, we're gamers too!
Thanks everyone for all your support!
Risks and challenges
The only obstacles that we think could possibly arise would be to have release delays due to tweaks in the development process (art and level design). We are, however, well equipped to handle this as we have gone through these issues previously in our preparation for 2 major gaming conferences, so even if there are delays...they will be minimal and squashed right away like a bug on the windshield at 100km/h!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
- (30 days)