The Beta is finally here and we can't wait for you guys to try it out!
We've started sending out Testflight invites, look out for an invite in your email. We'd also like to highlight a few things:
- This is still beta software so there will be bugs. If things don't quite work the way you think send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to get it resolved asap.
- All account data during the beta will not carry over. However, if you're a Kickstarter backer we'll get in contact to equip you with any in game item(s) you paid for during the campaign once we officially soft launch.
- In app purchases are disabled during the beta. You won't be able to buy any coins in the shop but can still earn them in the game via completing daily missions etc.
- Whenever you get a new build please install a fresh copy rather than upgrade through Testflight to ensure a clean slate.
- Card stealing is active by default. Our aim is to get feedback on the game itself so by default there are only two modes, normal and combo. Card stealing is active for both so you can lose your cards. We'll eventually offer a practice mode and allow rule tweaking to turn this off later.
How do I get access?
We'll be sending out invites according to the following schedule:
Month 1 - Kickstarter Backers
Month 2 - Beta email list subscribers
Month 3 - More beta email list subscribers
After the first three months, the game will be soft launched into selected iOS app store markets. We'll announce which ones nearer the time. For those who you may be wondering about an Android release, don't worry - it's still on our radar as the next platform.
What's in the build
We'll set up a changelog page which shows you all the stuff you'll be able to do in each build. As we push out new updates/fixes/features, we'll continuously update this page so be sure to check it regularly. But for the initial release you'll be able to do the following activities:
- Create accounts
- Build your decks
- Collect 175 cards across five initial Divisions
- Duel other players in normal and combo rules
- Complete daily missions
- Earn achievements
- Ranked in the global leaderboard
We're already working on the next batch of exciting features, which will be revealed later on.
We've setup an invite only Facebook group for beta testers to hang out, discuss the game as well as give us on going feedback. By default, we'll be sending out invites for the group using the same emails you left for the beta. If you somehow have a different email associated with your Facebook account, just shoot us a support email.
On a final note, we'd just like to say a special thank you for continuing to support us on this long journey. Making a game is no easy feat but your support and love for the project has helped make the game a reality.
The Eminence Team