1. A company founded on the principles that we can make the finest home goods right here in the USA — starting with our luxe bed sheets.
2. Our sheets are 100% ‘Seed to Stitch’ made in the USA. The cotton, yarn, fabric, tags and packaging are all produced right here in the USA.
3. We’re investing in the product versus spending thousands of dollars on fancy storefronts, massive ad campaigns and other expensive pursuits that don’t benefit our customers.
4. And we are passing the savings on to you! We are cutting out ALL the middle-men and retail markups, and selling direct to you at wholesale prices. Our sheets would cost more than $300 at a major retailer; we can sell them to you direct starting at $149!
A husband/wife duo. Jimmy quit his job at a global Investment Bank to pursue his passion for Made in USA products, and bring Authenticity 50 to life. Stephanie got involved because she strongly believes in the product and is passionate about bringing extremely high-quality, Made in USA products to you at fair prices.This business is a labor of love; we whole-heartedly believe in American-made products, and know that the quality and durability of these products is unmatched. Furthermore, local manufacturing supports hundreds of jobs all over the country.
- The Supima® cotton is grown on a family-owned farm that has been in business for over 50 years, and specializes in growing the finest cotton in the United States.
- The cotton is then spun into yarn at one of the most technologically advanced facilities in the US by a company that employs over 140 people.
- The yarn is then woven into sheeting at a textile mill that has been family-owned for more than 90 years and employs over 300 people.
- The final product is cut and sewn in the Southeast completing a product that is, Seed to Stitch, 100% manufactured with pride in the USA.
Americans spend 50—60 hours a week in bed, nearly 25 years during their lifetime! When you go to bed, you want to recharge, relax, and be comfortable. Your body and mind depends on a good night's rest in order to function properly on a daily basis. Why not go to bed on premium sheets that help you get the rest you deserve? Why not go to bed knowing that you are supporting American industry and jobs?!
We are so confident you will love this product that we offer a money-back guarantee. If for any reason these sheets do not live up to your standards send them back for a full refund; any time, any reason. No questions asked.
- The foundation of any sheet is of course the cotton - and our cotton is expensive, more than 2x the price of regular cotton. This is a premium product.
- In our search to make the perfect sheet we chose the highest quality cotton that we could find, Supima®, which is grown exclusively in the United States and verified by the Supima Association to be extra long staple.
- Since it is a premium product, Supima® accounts for less than 3% of the total cotton grown in the US. It has extra long fibers which give a naturally softer feel, and allow the yarn to be spun and woven tighter for a more durable sheet.
- You truly get the best of both worlds; a luxuriously soft sheet that's more durable and resistant to pilling than traditional sheets.
- Unlike cotton from overseas, the supply chain is monitored to make sure that you are getting true Supima® cotton. And a truly premium product.
What do you think of when you think of high quality sheets?
Thread count, right?
As it turns out, thread count is not all it's cracked up to be. It's a marketing gimmick!
The concept of "high thread count" as the sole standard of premium bedding, has misinformed customers. It has allowed multitudes of national and international manufacturers to utilize inferior cotton in their products. They might claim to make "500—600" thread count sheets, but in reality, the product is simply 3-ply yarns of low-grade cotton at a 200 thread count! In other words, what might be marketed as 600 thread count luxury sheets, could actually be a 200 thread count low-quality product.
After testing higher thread-count samples and being resoundingly disappointed with them, we decided on a 250 thread count sheet as a great compromise; the fabric gives a luxuriously soft feel, but is still extremely durable and breathable. We are using a percale weave that is both soft and durable, and will last for many years of nightly use. Trust us, you'll sleep very, very well on Authenticity 50 sheets.
- We plan to build our business around sourcing and designing great staple products for your daily life, producing them here in the USA, and selling them direct to you at wholesale prices.
- There is an incredible amount of high-quality product that can still be produced here in the US. The problem is that the prevalent retail markup model marks items up 4—10x, putting Made in USA products out of the reach of most people's budget.
- But we've got great news! Sheets are just the beginning! We plan to bring a whole suite of extremely high—quality, value-priced, Made in USA products to you! Your support here will be the deciding factor that allows us to get out of the gates running!
We have every color you want as long as it is white – it never goes out of style and always looks great. Our sets all include a flat sheet, fitted sheet and two pillowcases. A set of white sheets should be on everyone’s bed or on everyone’s holiday wish-list! Treat yourself or some special to this truly unique, new product.
We have received our Supima® Certification from the Supima® Association. This is a necessary part of their verification process so that you know you are getting the finest cotton available!
We have also received our sample product tags (woven in Los Angeles) and attached pictures here for you to see. They look great! Who wants these on their bed sheets?!
We can now accommodate extra pillowcases! If you'd like two additional standard size pillowcases added to your order please pledge an additional $45; for two additional king size pillowcases please add $49 to your pledge.
WHY IT MATTERS: The tech in the picture below works at our partner company that cuts and sews our sheet sets. They used to employ well over 1000 people. They now have less than 100 left. A 90+ percent reduction in jobs. We want to change this and bring these jobs back!
Risks and challenges
We have heavily vetted our American textile mills for max production loads and timeline flow, they have all passed with flying colors. We have been communicating with our vendors on a regular basis, and they are fully aware of our production schedule and the needs of our customers. Our product has been in development for over a year and our manufacturing process has already begun, with yarn on looms as you read this! We have a small, but nonetheless discerning pool of testers who have been using our Authenticity 50 bedding for the past several months - they have all reported back with overwhelmingly positive reviews. Our production timeline will be complete by early December at the latest, ensuring that on-time holiday shipping will occur, without issue.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (29 days)