Latest HELLO 2 enhancements and major improvements
We are happy to announce that we have released several builds in order to improve the performance of our HELLO 2 device so you can have a better experience using it. Here are some of the latest enhancements we have introduced:
- Implementing the new WebRTC version M73
- You can zoom in/out in HELLO’s camera feed by pinching, and swipe in the direction you want to tilt the camera
- Introducing the One Drive Integration within Whiteboard
- Call view will close automatically if HELLO is the only participant in the call
- Ability to invite participants via email or your HELLOs in a Whiteboard session only
- Ability to change HELLO modes from the launcher. You can now switch easily between Collaboration, Gaming, or TV mode.
Major improvements we have released:
- Disconnecting issue is fixed
- Design improvements on the calendar side specifically
- Improved UI and UX on search results
- Improvements on HELLO tilting controller
- Bug fixes, especially on the audio and video calls interface
We are working on introducing other enhancements and will let you know as soon as we do that. In the meantime, you can try HELLO Messenger on:
Find out more on our powerful and end-to-end encrypted HELLO 2 device here: HELLO 2
If you would like to schedule a live demo with us, you can do so here: DEMO
We are always ready to show you our HELLO 2 products in action so LIVE DEMOs are perfect if you want to see how the products work and what features we offer.
Feel free to let us know if you have any feedback or questions. We are here to respond to you in a timely manner and help you with any issues you may encounter.
HELLO Solaborate Team