Have you ever wondered what a combination of heavy music and a board game would look like? It seems unreal, but thanks to our latest game, you will be able to see how this combination works. Meet Thrash'n Roll.
- Easy to learn rules with our fully illustrated rulebook.
- Exciting game mechanics, designed to engage players and allowing for numerous tactics and strategies to gain glory.
- 45 - 60 minute gameplay allows for dynamic matches, without long waits between turns.
- Game mechanics strictly connectod to the flavor of the game.
- Plays equally well with two, three or four players.
- Climatic art reflecting flavor of the game.
- Thrash’n Roll is a game that will engage anyone.
In the Thrash'n Roll you will guide the fate of the emerging metal band and try to get as many points of fame as possible.
You start the game with the board with the chosen band. Thanks to it, you will follow the progress of your band. You also get 3 person cards, 5 album counters, 3 skill counters, all wooden counters of the chosen color and 6 dice which will enable your band to perform actions.
In the game there are 3 types of cards:
- Characters - powerful people who can help your band in the world of Thrash’n Roll.
- The fans – what is a band without fans? They will help you in the hardships of a career if your band has to overcome its hardest moments.
- Scandals – if you do not wish to play by the game’s rules, you must face the consequences. In the game we manage one of thrash metal bands.
The game takes 6 or 8 rounds, depending on number of players. During your turn you will perform actions in one of the 8 available locations.
The cost of the action can vary from one to five dice. To pay for the action you need to use dice with appropriate values: either they are dice of the same value, or dice forming a progression.
- Metalhead Club - You cannot open all the doors alone. In this club you can meet influential people. This is where you can get the character cards.
- Akademia Rocka - Good track without good performance will not win the charts. Here you can teach members of the band to play heavier.
- Trash'em All - shop offering everything you need. Guitars, drums, cables, amplifiers, microphones - this and many more can be found in the recesses of our place. Provide the band with better equipment. Because without it, even the most talented musicians will not go far.
- MetalMind - TTime to show your first tracks to a wider audience. Get your band some praise by the first record! Here is the place to realize your dream of recording your own single or album.
- AntyRadio - Your team suffers from a lack of fame or would like to have their pieces on-air? Time to spread its wings. The first interview, the first explanation of the last scandal, or the promotion of new single - Radio is the ideal place to realize these plans.
- Broken Bone and Venom Nest - A band without a concert is like a guitar without strings. Heat the atmosphere by performing in clubs, get more fans and finally become popular.
Special location and special action:
Turbo Tour - Time for a really great shredding! If you believe that your band is ready to stand on the biggest stages and play for a really wide audience, then it's high time for you to hit the Turbo Tour. Warm up in the limelight of thrash metal legend and prove that this stage is the right place for you.
During the game you will be recording singles and albums. You also need to fight for its place on the charts. If your band is playing really well, then your tracks will occupy top of the charts and give you a lot of fame.
At the end of game
Thrash'o Scares Gala - The best musicians from all bands participating in the game will receive much-wanted Horned Oscars statuettes. To celebrate this gala, the big concert with all the bands will be held, to get you even more fame.
More add-ons coming soon!
Why is backing us worth it?
- You will get a collector’s edition of the game!
- You are guaranteed to love the game. If you don’t enjoy Thrash’n Roll, simply return the game within thirty days and we will gladly refund your money. Because we need you.
- Art design, game prototypes and selection of producers and suppliers is already fully complete. Sadly, our budget doesn’t allow us to release the game - we need your support to send the game to print!
- You have access to the collector’s edition, which also comes with the opportunity to claim additional rewards, such as CDs, bands, characters, advanced rules and extra stuff to give the game even more flavor.
Risks and challenges
Most of the problems concerning Thrash'n Roll have been dealt with.
We have contacted manufacturing companies which have a history of successfully delivering high quality products with high quality components.
Thanks to a great deal of experience in the print processes, we are able to efficiently verify our producer and make quality control changes to our components quickly.
We have prepared all stages of project realization: the materials for print, the suppliers of components, completion of the game and shipment. We are positive that we will provide you with the game “Thrash'n Roll” in October 2015.
To sum up, we have the knowledge and experience which allows us to create and make our project come true. The only thing we lack is your support.
During project implementation we will you update you on current changes, events and ideas.
- (30 days)