We're The Lonely H. A five-piece rock outfit out of Nashville, TN. We're originally from the small town of Port Angeles, Washington (with the exception of a Miami native). With three albums and a couple years of grassroots touring under our belts, we moved down to Nashville in the fall of 2010 to see what musical fate awaited us there.
After a year's work in the studio starting last year, our fourth full-length record is finally finished. It was a long and often arduous journey that took longer than we ever imagined it would. But the result is far worth the wait. With sharper songs and vocals, stonesy guitar interplay, and a well-oiled rhythm section topped off with the masterful production of Dexter Green, this collection of tunes sounds worlds above our previous work. With guest spots by the Rolling Stones' saxophonist Bobby Keys, background vocals by the talented Caitlin Rose, Melissa Mathes, Margo Price, and Alex Caress, horns by John Painter, and some expert key work by Jefferson Crow, this is the record where it all comes together. Drawing from the inspirations of Tom Petty, Jackson Browne and the late Gerry Rafferty to name a few, we've created something completely fresh but with a welcome hint of familiarity. In other words, it's our best work yet. If you don't believe us, here's a couple songs to prove it:
The only catch is we put every last penny we had into the recording fund (which is still outstanding), leaving us with no way to get the record on the physical and digital shelves. That's where y'all come in.
With your help, we'll be able to finance:
- The payment of outstanding debts from the recording, mixing, and mastering processes ($500)
- Album Artwork ($500)
- The digital distribution of the record on itunes, amazon, etc. (approx. $500)
- The pressing of vinyl (approx. $2,500)
And anything raised above our goal will go to finance:
- Touring Expenses (Gas, booking, food, lodging, etc.)
- Management Costs
What You Can Do:
- Check out the "THANK YOU PACKAGES" & pick your favorite! --> Choose from albums, t-shirts, hot pants, postcards, and all sorts of cool stuff you know you want.
- HELP SPREAD THE WORD through Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Email, Texts, etc. Your word is a big part of making this project successful.
**If we do not reach $4,000 goal, the project will not be funded (your credit card will not be charged) and no packages will be sent out. So let's do this thing!**
Thank you so much for your support and we hope to see you on the road.
And much thanks to the talented Alex Wagner for providing us with a great video
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
Support this project
- (40 days)