Monday Update #65
We continue to stay very busy shipping machines and we have now shipped about 95% of the Kickstarter pledges.
We are working on all of the trouble tickets AND we have brought on a new person to our staff to help out! Jeni is now helping with trouble tickets and customer support.
New Firmware Update:
We have released the most up-to-date firmware for the RigidBot. Here are the key changes made in this version of the firmware (1.1)
- Added "About" menu screen with printer/firmware info, and show also as splash screen on startup
- Added button repeat for pressing and holding a button
- Added smooth axis jogging support
- Reversed order of USB file listing to show newest file first
- Added continuous extruder feed modes for filament loading/unloading
- Added filament load/unload/clean nozzle/switch extruder
- Changed Y travel to 248 (actual max travel on most machines)
- Added options for single/dual extruder preheat modes
- Replaced "Disable Steppers" option in bed leveling with "Jog Axis" mode (to eliminate re-homing on resume)
- Changed infinite timeout to long (2 min.) timeout on bed leveling, jogging, and filament change modes
- Changed preheat extruder defaults to 200/230 (PLA/ABS)
- Changed coarse adjustment increment (left/right buttons) to 10 (instead of 5)
- Fixed PID values for less temperature oscillation
- Implemented EEPROM defaults reset on re-flashing, and incremented settings version to 8
I put together a quick video on how to upload the new firmware, see below.
We are still working with China Post to resolve this issue. I have posted links to the information we have and the shipment order in which the International machines were sent out.
Thank you for all of your support, we will keep you posted on the updates we find with China Post.
Michael and Team
Join our youtube channel for the latest RigidBot videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/inventapart