Pour les amies françaises, voici la vidéo sous titrée:
Everyone loves macarons! They're cute, colorful and delicious!
Well, say hello to Le Mini Macaron…the new gel manicure kit inspired by the French macaron! This is an adorable, affordable gel manicure kit created for girls on-the-go!
We have spent the last 9 months developing this product, from concept to product design, selection of gel polish colors to graphic design, and everything else in between. Now we need your support to kickstart production! Thank you for checking out our page and reading more about Le Mini Macaron!
Christina & François
A LITTLE BACKGROUND
Have you tried gel polish before? If so, you probably know all about the pros & cons of gel!
PROS: amazing, brilliant shine (!); lasts for several weeks without chipping; looks more fantastic than a regular nail polish manicure
CONS: the price tag! salon gel manicures can cost anywhere from $30-50 (with pedicures costing even more); the application process can be time-consuming and complicated, requiring multiple steps and different products along the way (basecoat, topcoat, cleanser, color, etc.); usually you need to do gel at a salon with the equipment and help of a professional (which means booking in advance, getting there, and waiting for it to be done)
ABOUT OUR PRODUCT
This is why we have developed Le Mini Macaron. We love the effect and lasting of gel polish. And we think that girls everywhere should be able to enjoy gel at home, without having to pay a ridiculously high price or needing to go into a salon to get it done. We have created a kit that combines all the things you need for a gel manicure that is fabulously shiny, easy to do and affordable!
- A one-finger mini LED lamp shaped like a macaron
- One bottle of gel polish in a gorgeous, shiny color
- USB adapter and power cord
- Nail tools for application
- 10 gel remover pads
- Step-by-step instructions for application AND removal in English, French, Spanish and German (not shown in photo)
We love our mini macaron LED lamp! Not only is it super cute, but it’s very easy to use. Here are some of the highlights:
- Cures in only 30 seconds! Small but powerful. (Compare to other lamps that take 60-90-120 seconds)
- Sleek, gorgeous design. Clean lines with a matte, soft touch surface. (Merci beaucoup to our friend Nico who helped us to design it! Oui, he is French!)
- Small and portable. Take it with you everywhere! It’s so compact, you can toss it in your bag and bring it with you to school, office or home!
- USB charger and power adapter included. Plug into your laptop or a wall socket. For the girl who loves to multi-task!
- Don’t forget your toes! Flip the top around and cure your gel pedicure. (Magnet inside!)
- You’ve never seen a gel manicure lamp like ours. We wanted to give girls an LED lamp that looks as beautiful as it works!
OUR GEL POLISH
You might be used to a gel application process that involves multiple steps and takes awhile to do. Ours is fast and easy!
- 1-step gel. Say bye-bye to base coat, top coat and cleanser. We have an all-in-one formula to make your life easier.
- The brilliant shine of gel. You get the shine you love without the hassle.
- Apply 2 coats for a gorgeous, rich color.
- Chip-free formula that lasts for 7-10 days.
- Easy-on, easy-off. The beauty of 1-step gel is that it’s easy to remove. Use our remover pads for 10 minutes and the gel will lift off easily.
HOW TO APPLY
Step-by-step instructions are included in our kit to show how to APPLY and REMOVE your gel polish manicure. Here's a sneak peak:
We'll also be uploading 2 video tutorials soon to show you exactly what to do. But you can also check out the Kickstarter video above to see Christina do a quick demo!
- All kits come with a set of nail tools to aid in the application process. Mini nail file and cuticle stick inside.
- 10 gel remover pads also included. You can soak-off at home!
- USB adapter. We LOVE this! Do your mani at the computer while working, watching videos, chatting with your friends, whatever. So, so convenient.
We are kicking off with our signature Strawberry Pink and Lavender Purple Kits. These are pretty and bright colors that work well with any skin tone. Later, we are super excited to develop more fun colors like Raspberry, Rose Crème, Blackberry, Espresso, Watermelon, Peach Blossom, and many more. Stay tuned to get info on these new colors.
In order to start production, we have minimum order amounts, which is why we need your support! We plan to produce 500 Strawberry Pink and 500 Lavender Purple kits to start. Our goal is to raise $15,000 which will cover the production of the lamps, gel polish bottles, tools, printing and packaging. Below is a snapshot of the rewards we are excited to offer to our supporters!
Strawberry Pink & Lavender Purple Kits - We have different reward options available at the lower levels, which makes it easy for everyone to participate! Choose 1 Strawberry Pink or 1 Lavender Purple Kit. Early birds can get one for $25 each or we have a certain quantity for $30 each. Like both colors? You can get one of each for $55!
Limited Edition - Original 4 Colors - Love our concept and want to be one of the special few to own the original 4 colors that we started with? Get one of each: Strawberry Pink, Lavender Purple, Pistachio Green and Lemon Yellow. These are our original sample pieces, and we will be discontinuing the Pistachio Green and Lemon Yellow. Now is your chance to own one of our limited prototypes!
Five + One - Our Macaron kits make the perfect gift. Buy 5 kits, and get one more for free! You’ll be ready for her next birthday! For your best friend, sister, daughter, mom, niece, coworker or any girl in your life who loves a fabulous mani! This set will consist of 3 pink and 3 purple kits.
Risks and challenges
Potential Production Delays - Our goal is to starting shipping out Reward kits the first week of March. Our production schedule is 4 weeks, and of course last minute delays can always occur. We have built in buffer time to allow us room for any unexpected delays. Also, our production partners are all people and companies that we have already worked with before on other projects, so we know their processes and production schedules very well.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (31 days)