INTRODUCING LE MINI MACARON!
Everyone loves macarons! They're cute, colorful and delicious!
Well, say hello to Le Mini Macaron…the new gel manicure kit inspired by the French macaron! This is an adorable, affordable gel manicure kit created for girls on-the-go!
Le Mini Macaron is a new brand and product conceived, designed, formulated, and produced by us! From color development to product design, from engineering the macaron-shaped LED lamp to all the packaging and graphic design, and everything else in between!
Back in January, we launched a successful Kickstarter campaign that allowed us to do our first production run of Strawberry Pink and Grape Kits. Thank you to all of our family, friends, first Kickstarter backers and media who supported us then!
Since then, we have been hard at work developing more new colors, making improvements on our products, and expanding our range. We have streamlined our production and shipping processes in the past 6 months, and we are excited to kick off this new Kickstarter campaign, where we are launching NEW colors of kits and gel polishes, and we have special deals for all your holiday gifting needs! Thank you for checking out our page and reading more about Le Mini Macaron.
Christina & François
AS FEATURED ON
PerezHilton.com says (comparing LMM to Sally Hansen's gel kit): "BOTH gel kits lasted the minimum two weeks chip-free, but it's hard to beat the positive experience with Le Mini Macaron. Not having to stress about trying to get nails to dry is a HUGE plus and basically the entire point. Also, the fact that it can either be plugged into the wall or using the USB cable with your laptop is a another pro! So, if we had to pick just one kit, we'd go with Le Mini Macaron!!"
Brit+Co Lifestyle Editor Cortney Clift says: "Overall, I was super impressed with this. It’s cute but also ultra functional. Did I mention that it also comes with a USB cord that you can plug into your laptop?!"
A LITTLE BACKGROUND
Have you tried gel polish before? If so, you probably know all about the pros & cons of gel!
PROS: amazing, brilliant shine (!); lasts for several weeks without chipping; looks more fantastic than a regular nail polish manicure
CONS: the price tag! salon gel manicures can cost anywhere from $30-50 (with pedicures costing even more); the application process can be time-consuming and complicated, requiring multiple steps and different products along the way (basecoat, topcoat, cleanser, color, etc.); usually you need to do gel at a salon with the equipment and help of a professional (which means booking in advance, getting there, and waiting for it to be done)
ABOUT OUR PRODUCT
This is why we have developed Le Mini Macaron. We love the effect and lasting of gel polish. And we think that girls everywhere should be able to enjoy gel at home, without having to pay a ridiculously high price or needing to go into a salon to get it done. We have created a kit that combines all the things you need for a gel manicure that is fabulously shiny, easy to do and affordable!
WHY WE LOVE IT: 4 REASONS
1) Innovative, Gorgeous Design - Our whole concept is based on the MACARON – the popular, playful and irresistible little French icon! We have designed our LED lamp in the shape of a mini macaron – colorful and compact with a soft, matte touch finish. Our packaging is gorgeous and eye-catching, inspired by rich macaron shades and flavors.
2) Made for Busy Girls - We work, we play, we travel. Who has time to worry about their nails? With Le Mini Macaron, you can look “always polished”! Created for the girl on-the-go, our LED lamp is compact enough to toss in your bag and take with you to the office, on the plane, or when you’re on the road. A USB adapter plugs straight into your laptop so you can literally do your mani anywhere!
3) 15 Minute Gel Manis - Let’s talk convenience. Our 3-in-1 gel formula combines basecoat, color and topcoat all into one bottle. Forget about multiple steps and headaches! Plus, our 30-second LED lamp cures in a flash. Get your mani done in under 15 minutes flat.
4) Affordable Beauty - No more pricey salon manicures or expensive at-home kits! We wanted to make gel manicures affordable and accessible for EVERY girl. It doesn’t have to be a splurge or reserved only for special occasions. With LMM, you’ve got the most affordable, all-in-one gel manicure system on the market. DIY whenever you want!
Each kit comes with everything you need to apply and remove gel polish at home!
- A one-finger mini LED lamp shaped like a macaron
- One bottle of gel polish in a gorgeous, shiny color
- USB adapter and power cord
- Cuticle stick
- Mini nail file
- 10 gel remover pads
- Step-by-step instructions in English, French, Spanish and Chinese
We love our mini macaron LED lamp! Not only is it super cute, but it’s very easy to use. Here are some of the highlights:
- Cures in only 30 seconds! Small but powerful. (Compare to other lamps that take 60-90-120 seconds)
- Sleek, gorgeous design. Clean lines with a matte, soft touch surface.
- Small and portable. Take it with you everywhere! It’s so compact, you can toss it in your bag and bring it with you to school, office or home.
- USB charger and power adapter included. Plug into your laptop or a wall socket. For the girl who loves to multi-task!
- Don’t forget your toes! Flip the top around and cure your gel pedicure. (Magnet inside!)
- You’ve never seen a gel manicure lamp like ours. We wanted to give girls an LED lamp that looks as beautiful as it works!
PLUS, IT'S OUR OWN PATENTED DESIGN!
OUR GEL POLISH
You might be used to a gel application process that involves multiple steps and takes awhile to do. Ours is fast and easy!
- 1-step gel. Say bye-bye to base coat, top coat and cleanser. We have an all-in-one formula to make your life easier.
- The brilliant shine of gel. You get the shine you love without the hassle.
- Apply 2 coats for a gorgeous, rich color.
- Chip-free formula that lasts for 7-10 days.
- Easy-on, easy-off. The beauty of 1-step gel is that it’s easy to remove. Use our remover pads for 10 minutes and the gel will lift off easily.
HOW TO APPLY
Step-by-step instructions are included in our kit explaining how to APPLY and REMOVE your gel polish manicure. It's so easy!
Check out our DIY video tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGpEOac3iuI
IMPORTANT TIP: Be sure to file the surface of your nail to start and apply a VERY THIN first layer (that's barely there) before curing! The first coat must be extremely thin...the 2nd coat can be a bit thicker as the gel will even out under the light. Follow our instructions carefully to achieve a great lasting!
THE PERFECT GIFT
LMM makes the perfect gift, which is why we timed our Kickstarter to ship just in time for the holiday season! All orders will be shipped and arrive before or by Dec 10th. We also have an option of "buy 5 kits, get 1 free" ... the perfect stocking stuffer or birthday present for your best friend, sister, daughter, mom, niece, coworker or any girl in your life who loves a fabulous manicure!
Our goal is to raise $10,000 which will allow us to launch our brand new kit colors of Cherry Red, Cassis and Peach (the perfect colors for fall) AND new gel polish colors, Nude, Latte and Pink Champagne (Glitter)! We have a variety of Reward options for our backers, from single kit options to gel polish sets (specially designed for our first-round Kickstarter backers who already own a kit), to starter sets and bundles. Check out the chart below to find the perfect one for you!
NEW UPGRADE OPTIONS
As a THANK YOU to all of our backers who have helped us to get more than 100% funded, we have 2 special UPGRADE options to offer you!! You can add-on either our GEL POLISH SET or the REMOVER KIT offer. Or you can GET BOTH for only an additional $40! Pledge for any reward (plus the shipping fee) and simply add on $30 for the gels, $10 for the remover kit, or $40 for both. We will send out a survey post-campaign to final check your order.
SPRING 2016 GEL POLISH COLORS: Introducing Sweet Mint (a gorgeous, pastel green), Milkshake (a creamy, classic white) and Baby Blue (a lovely robin's egg blue)! Get all three of these brand new colors (full size bottles) for only $10 each. That's a $5 savings off the individual retail price of $15 each. Save a total of $15 off the retail price of $45 for the set! You'll be the first to own these brand new colors.
REMOVER KIT: How do you remove gel polish? That's the first question we usually get with our kits! Well, each kit comes with 10 soak-off remover pads (one per finger) for a 1-time use. After that, you can get our remover kit which comes with 100 pads (10 uses). Our retail price is $12.50 but as a special offer for Kickstarter backers, you can add this box onto any pledge for just $10 (a $2.50 savings). Stock up now or add it onto any gift set so the woman in your life has easy removal, literally at her finger tips!
Many thanks from our team at Le Mini Macaron!
Risks and challenges
There are two main areas that we could potentially face issues or delays: Production and Fulfillment/Shipping.
Our first Kickstarter campaign was also the first time we did our first big production run. Since then, we have done several more production runs, so we've been able to work out the kinks, build in enough cushion to allow for any potential delays, and streamline our processes. For this Kickstarter, we are launching new colors, so our plan is to start production as soon as we reach our funding goal! The sooner we reach our funding goal, the sooner we start production (we will not wait until the campaign finishes to start production). We have structured it so that we will not be facing any delays with fulfillment, especially as we also anticipate many of our backers to buy our products as gifts for the upcoming holidays. Therefore, we will be ready to ship much before so that you can feel confident that your rewards will arrive in time.
We'll admit, fulfillment is not easy!! We experienced this right after our first Kickstarter when we were up to our ears assembling all the packages to go out by ourselves...and we were shipping globally. Most of the shipping delays we faced came from certain countries that we were shipping to like Mexico, Belarus or Chile. This time around we have made 2 big changes that will help prevent these issues.
1) We are only going to be shipping to the following countries, where we know that our shipping partner can guarantee reliable and fast shipping: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Italy and Spain. If you are interesting in buying a kit but are not from one of these listed countries, you can contact us on our website (leminimacaron.com) to see if we can arrange special shipping to your country. We will handle these on a case by case basis to ensure that everyone who backs us gets their rewards in a timely manner!
2) We have changed shipping companies. As we launched our e-commerce business right after our 1st Kickstarter ended, we have been selling online and shipping to many countries in the past 6 months. We have now found the right shipping partner who is able to help us deliver our kits in a timely and safe manner, with all of the required tracking info. These guys specialize in working with e-commerce small businesses, and we have been using them already for 6 months. We are confident that all packages will be delivered on time!
The last thing I would like to mention is that we also have 2 additional team members dedicated to customer service and follow up of customer inquiries/orders, which we didn't have the first time around! So we can get back to your messages and emails now in a quicker and more efficient manner!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (48 days)