Frequently Asked Questions
We will be retaining guests in 4 ways:
1. Pre-planned guests. These are guests we have already confirmed to join us on the show. In some way shape or form we will be spending time with the guest and documenting the experience, and following that up with hosting them on the show.
2. People we meet along the way; as any avid traveler will tell you, you meet some of the most interesting people out on the road. During our travels we will be bringing people on the bus that fit the standards of our show whom we believe have an interesting story to share, perspective on life, or knowledge to drop.
3. Story lines we feel are a MUST share. For example: There is a food crisis in Venezuela and as a result on a microeconomic scale, people are illegally mining bitcoin (cryptocurrency) to put food on the table. We will go there to find someone to share their story on the podcast. There recently was flooding in Ecuador - we want to share someone's experience there as well.
4. We will use forums to connect with interesting people in different cities.Last updated:
We have some pre-planned guests, story lines, and cities that we will be making our way to, on an unscheduled timeline. Anything in between is unplanned. We will be beginning in Colombia to build the bus over a 6 week timeline and will make our way down to Argentina and UruguayLast updated:
Do you have big dreams? If you're looking to hear from the people who took a leap of faith to travel the world, start a company, and attempt to chase their wildest dreams, then On the Bus is geared towards you.
We share stories of the disrupters, the ones outside the status quo, the early-adopters, risk takers, and the one of a kinds. Our target audience is anyone that considers themselves one of the former and wants to learn from them and hear their stories.
Location IndependantLast updated:
The bus is more than just a mobile studio - it is a collaborative shared space for other creatives to build their dream projects. We are utilizing the size of the bus to allow others to join us to go work on their dream project. We will be sharing our tools, skills, resources and expertise (as well as living quarters) so that they can expedite the process.
The goal is to help people get started that may not have the means to do otherwise. They dream of breaking the 9-5, to have location independence, and build their own projects while they travel. This bus gives them a place to do so.
There will be people along the route we collaborate with on the bus. It may be other influencers who we trade ideas with or a dreamer we give opportunity to when our paths cross. We believe shared ideas are the driver of innovation. Many people helped us along the path to success so we want to give back.Last updated:
Currently we are affiliates for a few companies. You can check our website to see which ones. We only share products we use ourselves and believe in.
We are creating branded product line (which are in the rewards here) and are currently working with some of guests to collaborate.
On the Bus is open to sponsorship should they meet the criteria we believe in.
Sell licensed photos from the trip and content from the remote podcastsLast updated:
We are working to expand production levels by adding high quality video content and improved infrastructure. With video production we will be adding in the following:
1. Youtube channel
2. A Documentary
3. Live recordings of our podcast
How will we do this? We are going to incubate someone that is looking to grow their video and photo level skills to production levels. They will join us on the bus!!
Beyond that we would like to become active members in the VR (virtual reality community with our own VR Channel)Last updated:
Your money will go towards building out satellite and wi-fi systems. However, there will be many times that bandwidth will be too small or we will still be outside an area capable of upload services. The great news is that we have a team readily available to handle sharing duties of our content. We have three other team members: an audio engineer, virtual assistant, and media handler. They will receive the content ahead of schedule and be able to post on schedule and answer questions should we not be able toLast updated:
If you have to ask...you can't afford itLast updated:
Outside of the collaborations and shared space for the incubator we have grand plans for giving back to those who help us along the way.
Currently we have engaged in partnership talks with a company that builds houses throughout South America. We will be joining them to build houses and interview (bring on the bus) one of the project leaders.
Our plan is to balance adventurous guests with guests whom create an impact in their community. Whether its helping feed victims of the recent floods, or interact with tribal locals who have been ousted by government business ventures, we will not only be giving back and helping, but sharing their stories through audio and video content.Last updated:
Don't see the answer to your question? Ask the project creator directly.Ask a question