- There are two different end-pieces in the game
- Player has ability to connect his Tumblr™ blog with the game. Pictures from Tumblr™ are not pointless innovation; they influence the course of the game. As example, there will be boss named Zelig in the game who has the ability to materialize pictures from Tumblr™ in the reality and attack Jengu using these subjects. In its turn, Jengu can choose different ways of Zelig’s annihilation with the help of Tumblr™ pictures. One more example, Jengu will have access to the special seeds, which will transform into subjects from Tumblr™ blogs after sowing. With the help of such seeds you can build your own house or create new bio-synthetical creatures
- Jengu is not defenseless, he can connect with his body different weapons and during self-enrichments he discovers new skills – magic unicorn, wings and “shield”
Artist ZIGENDEMONIC was in charge of creating pictures for each chapter of story on the black dolphin, as well as development of many characters and environment objects in the game. We were really happy to begin our team work on Seadelphica, as we all shared the same ideas. Zigendemonic says on her creative work: “Taking pleasure in the observation of the supersaturated visual space, especially digital "dimension", where the atmosphere of the information chaos is predominant, causing a feeling of romantic tragedy in the face of absolute beauty of new technologies and sentimentality of sleepless nights spent staring at computer monitor, and sweet lucid dreams after. I'm trying to convey an emotional attitude to certain cult objects and attributes of the modern world - transferred into a neutral space and changing their values to take an absurd combination with each other.”
Music and sound
To create our soundtrack and to record our audio, we have invited our friends from the Moscow creative community RAD. They are well-known producers from Russia and develop the local musical electronic stage. To complete the work on our soundtrack we invited three producers differing in style and mood: 813, Slava and Jenya Gorbunov, part of Stoned Boys band. Each one of them is working on the score for various game mechanics. Audio branding agency Radar is supervising the project
813, ex-fireman working in the Ministry of Emergency Situations, is now a producer of electronic music whose work is becoming increasingly popular - far beyond the borders of his home country. He describes his style as hyper-color r’n’b, and is planning to produce a mini-album with Mad Decent label in the future. We know 813 as a musician with original and non-standard approach to music writing, thus we invited him to work with us on music to the runner part, as well as to create sounds for the whole game.
NY based producer and artist Slava devotes all his free time to writing music where the elements of various genres are brought together, i.e. vogue, pop, r'n'b, hip-hop, bass and ambient. We asked Slava to write the music for the Free-To-Play level within our game.
Boss encounters within the game offers its own set of unique audio challlenges, and we have invited yet another producer and musician Jenya Gorbunov, the member of Stoned Boys electronic duet, to write the music to this part of the game. Jenya is one of the most productive musicians in Russia, a one-man band, who juggles playing in three music bands, however he has never produced any solo release. Writing the music to the game is the first step for him in this direction.
Monetization – in-app purchases
SEADELPHICA will be available as a FREE and PAID download on each platform. In the FREE version, players can familiarize themselves with the games locations, among which the soul-screens will be positioned transmitting pictures from blogs and newsfeeds. Friends can be added and re-blogged accordingly.
The PAID version of SEADELPHICA will feature all premium content, including all 24 levels and all of the games 8 bosses.
Our team is modest in size but we have made significant advances in the process of game development to be sure that we will go all the way to the end. Our game designers and programmers have experience in creation of such games as Order of War, Order of War: Challenge, World of Tanks, 2 Days to Vegas etc. At present, we have developed part of the game levels from technical perspective, and we continue our work on the gameplay and mechanics, as well as on game integration with Tumblr™.
In the short term we are going to improve quality of the picture in the game:
- Harmonize water in the game, colour and clarity, create surges and splashes;
- Add algae and different fish and animals;
- Work on textures in the game, make beautiful sea bottom and other surfaces, and create beautiful sky;
- Add different effects, new buildings and other objects.