I would love your input!
I want to thank everyone that has backed this project! Unfortunately, unless we see a great surge in activity in the these final days the project might not fund. But don't despair! I will be endeavoring to relaunch this project sometime in the near future!
What I would love is to hear from you, I want to know what you think this project needs to carry it all the way to funding. I have gotten great feedback through several of the card forums out there and at this point this is what I plan to do:
- I will most likely break away from the traditional back and design one that is much more modern, I have some great ideas that will make this deck really stand out.
- The tuck box will also be overhauled to be much more modern and sleek.
- I will most likely break away from USPCC and work with another quality card manufacturer to reduce the minimum order qty so that my goal number can be lower to start with.
- The sticker will probably go away.
- I was thinking about possibly adding a challenge coin, a number of people have brought this up and I think it is a great idea.
- I will revisit the pricing for international shipping and other items to be sure I am providing a great product at a fair price.
If you have not back this project yet I would invite you to do so whether it funds or not so that you can be a part of the updates and feedback. Please let me know what you think and we will see this through to a successful relaunch!