SuperAge Sample Layout
Risks and challenges
Risks are low, as much of the art has already been purchased or created and the game is written and play tested. It has been run over the last 3 years at Gen Con. Little will change in the document. What we get from you goes to purchase more art, pay for editing, cover KS fees, and purchase the hardback copies.
Why is the Stretch Goal important?
It's not for everyone. Some people care more about the content than the package. However, offset printing is much higher quality than POD printing and if we hit the goal, everyone will get a better looking book.
Is this project over our heads?
This is a generally light project. Our other projects have all had similar or greater complexities and delivered. We also are making far more complex board games that are completely funded outside of Kickstarter. Everything gets delivered.
Are those involved with the project reliable?
Absolutely. The editors, writers, illustrators and layout artists have all been involved, professionally, on many projects and always have delivered.
What's with the Custom Hero and Villain Disclaimer?
- Any designed hero will serve as a pre-gen that players can choose from in the proper section. These heroes must be made using the game's build system at the typical 100 starting points. The image will be a full body at at least 3300 pixels tall.
- Villains will be built by game designers based off of the backer's description. The art image will be a bust (about 1500 pixels tall) and listed in the 'bad guy' section of the book.
- Hero and Villain descriptions must be received within 60 days of the funding efforts ending. After, we get to choose what to do with the art.
- All customs must conform to decency standards. Nazi-man does not exist in this universe.
- We will work with you to get your custom to fit within the world, providing you as much agency as possible. There's lots of room here for lots of stuff.
What's with this personal game run for me?
One backer has the chance to have a personal game run for her and her friends at Gen Con, PAX Unplugged or Origins in 2018 or 2019. I am also willing to drive up to 200 miles to run the game or support your group locally. If you really want this and want me to fly, I am open to that, we just need to work out the budget. Please ask questions if unsure.
Thanks for your support.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)