The SafeKEYPER - Versatile Key Chain Could Save Your Life
The SafeKEYPER can quickly be disconnected from your car key. In the event your vehicle becomes submerged in water. With extra features
Whether it's a pocketknife, an allen wrench, or cyber tool, many of us carry a multitool in case of emergency. But what emergency are we really preparing for? Well we have created an emergency escape tool, for when a vehicle becomes submerged in water. Not only does this tool prepare you to save your own life and the life of your family but it also lends itself to really functional uses on a day-to-day basis. Currently the options for emergency escape tools are: very lightweight and small, lacking in utility OR they are heavy and large therefore not filling the need for convenience. There are such limited options for emergency escape tools and we want to provide people with something they can keep on their keys and have with them at all times. So we have created SafeKEYPER, not only does this tool attach to our keys and have life saving abilities but also it has bottle opener, belt clip and glass breaker in case of emergency and much more. For example if you were stuck in your car, the SafeKEYPER easily detaches from car key and can easily break your glass and get you to safety… Interested? Keep reading…
In The United States alone, over 400 people drown every year in their vehicles. That is more than 1 person per day. We find this statistic to be unacceptable, especially when in many cases the person is unable to escape because they cant break the glass and get out.
With big dreams and a small budget, often times a collaborative effort is necessary. An environment where everyone pulls together their expertise to make one fully functioning product is the best way to make dreams come true. So lets join forces and bring the SafeKEYPER to life!
Do you ever think about being part of a revolutionary new product?
Do you want to invest in a growing company but don’t know how?
Are you interested in gadgets and want to be part of a new product on the market but don’t have the time?
If you answered, “Yes” to any of these questions, you may want to keep reading…
- Forget about trying to open the door (the force of the water pushing against it will be too strong)
- Most cars today have motorized windows, which may not function once submerged
- Breaking tempered glass is not an easy task, even the strongest people will find it almost impossible to punch or kick out.
You need to have a tool in hand immediately to free yourself.
Most tools on the market are secondary items, that you usually store somewhere in the car, and when the clocks ticking, you really don't have much time to remember where it is.
We feel the best place for this tool is hanging from your car key!
NEW and IMPROVED Features:
The SafeKEYPER is a compact tool, it is the same length as a persons index finger, and weighs no more than a regular set of keys hanging from your key chain. We added the convenience of being able to store your house keys, neatly tucked away and easily accessible when needed.
- We specially designed a Quick Release clip, Wire EDM Machined from Spring Steel, that when pulled with force will detach from whatever it was hanging from (we recommend keeping it on your car keys)
- The housing was machined from 6061-T6 Lightweight aluminum, and anodized to a variety of colors (Black, Red, Blue, Gold and Clear) for extra surface protection
- The center insert is precision machined from High Carbon Steel, and then heat treated to increase the metals strength. This brings the metals hardness closer to that of glass
- The steel insert has a precision machined Punch Tip, and Blade with a protective barrier press fit onto it for protection
- The SafeKEYPER is easy to put together, and can be assembled in under a minute
Optional Colors (Stretch Goal!):
We will offer new colors upon reaching out stretch goal!
- We have a prototype in hand
- We have firm quotes from all suppliers
- We have tested The SafeKEYPER in an actual vehicle
Great Article on how to escape a sinking vehicle. There is no reason to be caught unprepared in this situation!
How to Escape a Sinking Car (Link)
Patent Pending 2014
Like us on Facebook:
Risks and challenges
Our company is passionate with creating an unmatched tool that’s both safe and convenient for you. Unfortunately we have noticed when companies design new concepts they contain preliminary flaws but our goal is to stay dedicated to quality because we know your security and comfort is at stake! We have engineered a unique method and user-friendly results that is second to none. Not only that, but they are more affordable so do not have to worry about it being price prohibitive. Help us make this a reality and let’s get super efficient with SafeKEYPER today!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (45 days)