48 hours, $45k - so what now? (stretch goals, new prize levels)
Unbelieveable. 48 hours into the campaign and we’ve hit our goal of $45k!
Words cannot describe how moved I am to have all the support we’ve had for this project. Our team has swelled to almost 400 members!
So, now what?
We have big plans for this film -- each additional dollar raised above $45,000 will go straight into giving this film the polish it deserves.
Here’s what we can do if we raise more:
- $55k - Professional, studio-grade color correction
- $70k - Professional sound mixing + dolby license
- $80k - Adding additional musicians to the score
- $90k - Website, publicity and marketing for the film
- $110k - Gross National Happiness animation for the film + stand-alone viral
- $110k + Wait and see!
We’ve just added a few prize levels to help catapult the project - if you’ve already backed, don’t worry, you can always change your reward level:
- $250 - // THE HAPPIEST COLLABORATOR (NYC EDITION) // Private rough cut screening & reception in New York City + “special thanks” in the film’s closing credits. Participate in audience feedback and help shape the final cut of the film! (transportation not included)
- $750 - // THE HAPPIEST KICKSTARTER // 90-minute, one-on-one Skype consultation with Ben on your Kickstarter campaign and / or film / creative project (transferable as gift) (Limited to 10)
- $1500 - // THE HAPPIEST EDITOR // Join Ben for a day in NYC for a behind-the-scenes glimpse at the editing process + private dinner. (Limited to 5)
If I’ve learned anything the last two days, it’s that an intention to share well-being and happiness with your community will be supported. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for joining me in this intention.
Ben & The Happiest Place team