LoveGem Studio: Dreams in a Charm
LoveGem Studio: Dreams in a Charm
Meaningful handcrafted charms that inspire you to chase after your dreams. Support us and help make our dream a reality!
Meaningful handcrafted charms that inspire you to chase after your dreams. Support us and help make our dream a reality! Read more
"How many times we forget to believe and follow our dreams? We sometimes lose our goals and true values in life without even being aware of this. These handmade pendants made of recycled silver are “infused” with a dream that only if you really believe in, will become reality.
This girl is living her dream in life and with her work invites us not to stop believing in our dreams." - Marinella Rauso @ I Love Green Inspiration
Comments We Received:
"What a perfect gift for the Valentine's Day for earth-friendly people! I am proud to be one of them. Good luck with your project and congratulations on your engagement! Follow your dreams!"
"Green is here, Green is now, Great concept, good luck !!!"
"Keep up with the good work! They are wonderful charms carry spectacular meanings!"
Hi and welcome to the "Dreams in a Charm" Kickstarter campaign. My name is Yin Yin Wu, I am founder and lead designer at LoveGem Studio LLC. I want to share my story and tell you that with perseverance and focus anyone can achieve their dreams.
My passion for jewelry design has encouraged me to often explore new techniques. Creating new designs and fabrication processes has been quite an endeavor. Even though it has been a very long process, the journey has been exhilarating. I am extremely excited to share my "Dreams in a Charm" collection with you!
Hopefully these new exciting pieces will encourage you to begin your journey towards achieving your dreams!
Use of FundsSince the recycled silver charms are handmade in small batches, we can only product very limited number of pieces with the single oven we have now. The funds raised in Kickstarter will be used to purchase more tools so that we can increase the charm fabrication.This will help us grow our sustainable programs, and allow us to bring our charms to the world!
Reasons to Support Us on Kickstarter Today
- You’ll be the First to Own the Charms! These pieces are made with a unique fabrication process. Don’t miss the chance to be among the first to own one!
- You’ll Save Money! The campaign price of $68 already includes shipping within the United State ($78 for international orders)! After the campaign ends, retail price will be $75, without shipping.
- You’ll receive Exclusive Gifts! You will have the chance to receive exclusive gifts that are only available in Kickstarter today.
- Your Pledges will Fund New Designs! With your support, we can continue our journey for new designs.
- You’ll be Part of Our Founders Family! Thank you for all your support, every bit counts! You will be added to the Founders Family page in our website. Plus, you will receive exclusive discounts (Founders Family members only).
- Support Handmade Jewelry! The handmade finish makes every charm unique. We don’t want to mass produce our jewelry in a commercial manufacturing plant. With your support, we can stay 100% handmade!
- Support Green-Jewelry! Do you know you have the option to select eco-friendly jewelry that can minimize the impact we have on the environment? Our charms are made of recycled silver and we use renewable materials for package.
- Support American Made! Buying American made product supports our local markets, businesses and economies.
What Makes the Charms Unique?
- Handcrafted in Small Batches: As opposed to massive commercial production, we handcraft the charms in small batches.
- One-of-a-Kind: Since all charms are handcrafted, no two charms are found to be identical.
- Support Local, Support American Made: The charms are designed and fabricated in our San Francisco studio.
- Made from Recycled Silver (99.9% pure): The charms are made from recycled silver, another way for us to give back to the environment by fabricating green jewelry.
- Original and Unique Fabrication: All designs are original, and the charms are made by an innovative sculpting method.
- Embossed Finish: Charm designs are embossed on the silver, allowing you to feel the details.
- Unique Designs: The charms are inspired by nature and filled with love, making it a great gift for yourself and your loved ones.
- Meaningful and Inspirational: Knowing the story behind Dreams in a Charm will hopefully inspire you to chase after your dreams.
- All In-House Designs: All designs (including the charms, package, logo, website, and branding) are done in-house. The charms are infused with our creativity.
This planner includes 44 pages. It will be delivered in PDF format.
It all starts with a dream... Put down your dream on the card to get started!
Wear your charm and carry your dreams with you. Work toward your dreams and make them come true.
Special Thanks to:
Winnie and Jerry at Bunny Bee Films (San Francisco Bay Area) / Thank you for documenting our story in such an amazing video!
Carlos Arévalo at cxa Photography (Bogotá, Colombia) / Thank you for the fantastic photos showcasing Dreams in a Charm!
Models: Andrea, Matu and Anita Wu
My husband Ricardo Sfeir for all his support during the planning of the Kickstarter campaign
My sister Anita Wu for all the time you spent helping us with marketing our campaign
Supports from my friends: Sandra Chow, Anji Ismail and Paul Neyrinck
Why We Need Your Pledge
- It took us close to 10 months to create all 50 designs and make the prototypes. YOUR support will ensure the success of our project!
- If our goal is not met in Kickstarter, we will not receive a penny. We DO need your help to make our dreams come true.
- You will participate in creating a whole new American Made brand!
- Your support will allow us to continue our creativity with new designs!
- With your support we will be able to grow our sustainable programs which includes utilizing recycled silver for our jewelry
TO PLEDGE, CLICK ON THE GREEN "BACK THIS PROJECT" BUTTON AT TOP OF PAGE.
Risks and challenges
In the past 10 months, we’ve designed close to a 100 designs and we selected the final 50 designs for the Dreams in a Charm collection. We’ve also created the mold for individual designs and fabricated the prototypes. The very first charm, the initial “A,” has been worn and tested for months. The result shows that the charms hold great and are ideal for daily wear.
Since the charms are made by finger pressing, we’ve taken a substantial amount of time practicing to ensure the quality of the fabricated charms.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (31 days)