Shadowrun Returns brings back one of our most original & cherished game settings as a 2D turn-based RPG for tablets & PC. Read more
This project was successfully funded on April 29, 2012.
Today is the day!!
At 10am PST February 27, your Steam, GOG and Humble Store keys were officially activated. Backers and folks who bought the Collectors Edition of SRR can now download their free copy of Shadowrun: Dragonfall.
In addition, we have updated Shadowrun Returns to version 1.2, and added the ability to save your game at any time (and in any story, including Dead Man’s Switch AND User-Generated Content).
It’s hard to believe that one of our Kickstarter stretch goals has grown into such a major release for our little studio. Dragonfall is actually much bigger than our original campaign - some completionist-type folks are reporting as much as 18 hours long!
Beyond the new campaign, city, characters, equipment, portraits, enemies, save functionality, and editor features, you’ll find lots of small improvements in the game. We really went all out for this expansion and we hope you like it as much as we do.
We've had a blast developing Dragonfall and would love to continue making stories in the Shadowrun Universe!
To do that, we’re gonna need your help getting the word out about Dragonfall. Remember, we’re an indie studio and work directly for our audience - no publisher with deep marketing pockets here!
So please take a moment RIGHT NOW to post one of the links below to your favorite social media sites, fan forums, store forums - anywhere you think they’ll get some positive attention.
- Kotaku’s Mike Fahey says, “Dragonfall is the Shadowrun I Know and Love"
- DanW accidentally got a hold of an early copy of Dragonfall while helping us beta test version 1.2. We felt pretty bad about “giving and then taking away”, so we gave him an early look at the campaign. His impressions can be read in “Road Movie to Berlin: One Fan's Semi-Official Preview of Dragonfall”.
- Swedish Tavern posted this wonderful SPOILER FILLED "Let's Play" video recording of his first hour impressions of the campaign. Mikael’s emotion and enthusiasm is absolutely infectious and we loved listening to his reactions to what’s happening on screen.
- Now, if you’d prefer to remain RELATIVELY spoiler free, you can watch Harebrained Scheme’s “Lightly Edited Let's Play” and see what sort of choices and options you’ll have in the game.
- And, of course, any great reviews you find!
- The hi-res version of the Official Shadowrun: Dragonfall Trailer!
- The Harebrained Schemes Dragonfall Page containing screenshots, wallpaper, and more
- A Facebook Image Cover that you should feel free to copy and use on your Facebook page.