There are only 4 days left in our Shadowrun Returns Kickstarter! 4 days!!!
The outpouring of support for this project has been phenomenal and we deeply appreciate all of your comments, suggestions, stories and encouragement.
One of the recurring themes in the stories we hear is how the music of the Sega and SNES Shadowrun games stays with you after all this time. Whenever we read your comments and whenever the team talks about it, the conversation always comes back to, “Wouldn’t it be cool if we could get the guys who wrote the original music?”
So we did.
Today, we’re incredibly excited to announce that Marshall Parker, who wrote the music for the Super Nintendo game and Sam Powell, who wrote the music for the Sega Genesis game, have agreed to COLLABORATE on the music for Shadowrun Returns.
Not only are we excited to have these two talented people working on the project, (we still can’t believe we got them!) we’re impressed by the spirit of cooperation they both expressed. Marshall and Sam really understand what we’re trying to do here and it was a pleasure to hear how happy they would be to work together to bring you the Shadowrun music your generous support deserves.
Speaking of what your support deserves, let’s talk about Rewards!
- Check out the tasty DocWagon card concept art we added today!
- We're sweetening the deal for our $30 Reward Level backers! In addition to everything they already get, they’ll also get the IN-GAME DocWagon benefit too!
- A Reminder: Every backer at the $50 level and above gets their own copy of the SOUNDTRACK!
- Reading through the comments about the Backer T-shirts, we see lots of fans for all three designs, so we’ve decided NOT to survey backers about which shirt back you want most. INSTEAD, backers at the $60.00 level and above get to choose which shirt they want!
But what if you still can’t decide? What if you want ALL 3 SHIRTS???
Then our NEW $175 Reward Level is for you! At $175, you get all previous rewards (excluding the All-Digital Bundle) + all 3 Shadowrun Returns Backer T-Shirts.
Did we mention that there are only 4 days left?!
That’s 4 days for you to help the Cause by spreading the word. There are still Shadowrun fans out there who don’t know about our Kickstarter. There are still gamers out there who would LOVE Shadowrun if only they knew about it! There are still people out there that don’t know we changed our $7,500 Reward Level to include a game of tabletop Shadowrun in our studio with Jordan and Mike Mulvihill!!!
This is a call to action, Chummer. Spread the word. Every dollar YOU bring in goes into making a better, richer, and deeper Shadowrun experience.
- Share the link to our Kickstarter page via Facebook, Google +, Twitter, secret courier. . . Pinterest, whatever.
- Share the link to the Shadowrun Primer and bring new people into the fold.
- Use the “Shadowrun Kickstarter Backer” images on your blog, use them as your Facebook cover image, and share them on the internets. (You can find more images here.)
- Tweet and RT your love. Use #shadowrunreturns so everyone can participate.
- Use peer pressure (for the right reasons this time) to get your friends involved.
What’s in it for you? You’ll make Shadowrun Return.
Go, go, go!