Hi my name is Ed Szumski, and I am a University of Rhode Island senior majoring in Entrepreneurship. My passion is cooking, working out, running, traveling, and studying business. I have worked in many restaurants in my lifetime so far and have a lot of experience cooking. I am looking for an opportunity to devote all of my time too once I graduate this spring. I am a hardworking, self motivated and want to create a product that brings value to people. I thought of this idea in my college house one day. Whats one thing everyone hates about cooking? The dishes! If you could cook a full dinner with 1/3rd less dishes than it would save a lot of hassle for people. InstaChef was started to make cooking easy for busy people.
This campaign will encourage people to stop eating unhealthy fast food and stop wasting their hard earned dollars on expensive take out. According to Consumer Expenditure Survey for 2010 the average person spent $6,129 on fast food, takeout, and other related food purchases. With the InstaChef this will be dramatically changed. We will provide suggestions on how to save money (example: buying bulk meats and freezing, buying for the week.) With obesity at an all time high in America, there needs to be changes in the way people eat. Cooking a well balanced meal could be the first start. This means cooking a vegetable, protein, and starch each night. With the InstaChef it is easy, creates less dishes, and cooks your dinner automatically in under 15 minutes.
Click the Image above to see the video!
• Base with digital buttons
• 3-section pot
• User manual with tips and help section and dozens of recipes
• Pot holders,
• Cutting board
• Draining spoon
• Serving spoon
• Measuring cup
• Steamer attachment
•Boil, Steam, and Cook your meal, all in one pot!
• Perfect for personal use ( Family size to come if funding for personal cooker reaches its goals...)
• Easy-to-read digital panel
• Removable pot - great for serving, convenient and easy to clean
• Easy to use - simply combine your ingredients and press the digital panel buttons
• Many Choices– cooks many different combinations of great meals
• Power source: plugs into a standard household outlet
• Use Fewer dishes to cook a meal
• Cooks well balenced meals- vegetable, protein and starch
• Press and forget digital timer
• Nonstick interior for easy washing
Lets stop eating processed and unhealthy fast food and start eating right again. Americans spends way too much money on takeout. Lets change this one step at a time!
No more frozen dinners, fast food, takeout or too many dishes to clean.Everyone knows that dishes can be a real pain in the %^&.
Check back for updates, We will be posting a lot more information in this section.
Whats your favorite color?