About this project
What is Loop ?
Loop is a minimalistic wall hook which is delivered flat-packed because when packed, it is not larger than 15 mm. thick; this makes shipping and storing an easy task.
Loop enables users to involve in the creation of their our hook, offering a playful way of assembly and installation, which we consider an add value.
How is the assembly?
What are the uses of Loop?
It can be used for hanging or for storing depending on the position you install it.
Which are the materials?
What are the possibilities?
What are the rewards?
Each pack includes:
Cool packaging, Instructions, Oak wood prism, Metal or plastic strip (the metal ones includes a cardboard practice strip), Screws x2, Dowels x2.
What is the TIMELINE?
LaSelva design studio – www.laselvastudio.es - Manuel Bañó & David Galvañ
LaSelva is a design studio operating from Spain and Mexico. After years of experience working with brands of international stature as BoConcept (Denmark), UCH CEU University (Spain), John Lewis (England), University of Valencia (Spain) or Central Saint Martins College of Art (England), Manuel Bañó and David Galvañ cover ranges of products based on new needs and user profiles, with a great fixation for detail and the study of new materials.
Please, follow us on Facebook / Instagram and you'll be updated with all the Loop news:
- 1st Prize BEST PRODUCT IN NUDE, Feria Hábitat Valencia 2014. (NATIONAL)
- 2nd Prize CEVISAMA INDI 2013. (INTERNATIONAL)
- 1st Prize DESIGN A COOL CUP design contest, by BoConcept. 2012 (INTERNATIONAL)
- Honorable Mention in the StarckPack Awards 2012 (INTERNATIONAL)
- 1st PrizeCEVISAMA INDI 2011. (INTERNATIONAL)
- 3rd Prize in the furniture competition of Manacor. 2011 (NATIONAL)
SPECIAL THANK YOU!
For supporting Loop and especially to everyone who contributed in the making of this campaign:
Video: Enredo Films (Nacho Errando, Carmen Errando, Yousef Daoud).
Photography: Patricia Elena, Ana Hospitaler, Lorena Ruisi.
Special support: Manolo Bañó.
External support: María Fontes, Mega mobiliario.
Design Fairs: NUDE, Feria Hábitat Valencia, Promote design, Ventura Lambrate, Rho Fiera Milano.
Risks and challenges
- Our producers are ready and waiting, delays will only occur if they happen during shipment of the bulk material.
- Small adjustments in design are possible (e.g. the packaging is still being developed to be awesome).
- The wooden body will be always in oak and the screws will be black.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (30 days)