HI all, I've been asked a few times so here is my process for printing a copy:
1. Download the cover and 'main' book PDFs
2. Find a 20-30% Blurb coupon code (e.g. http://couponfollow.com/site/blurb.com)
3. Log into Blurb and start a new book based off PDF
4. Select "Large Format Landscape (13x11 inches)", 240 pages, Matte Finish Paper, Hardcover Image Wrap
5. Answer remaining questions and upload both the cover and pages (i.e. contents) PDFs -- this can take a while
6. Preview the book
IMPORTANT: I have encountered transparency issues affecting multiple pages (e.g. chapter spreads, did you know, tyson background text) -- see screenshot. I'm not an expert on printing, but I believe it has something to do with spot colors and overprinting. You don't want to print a dud copy so please check using the preview function and contact Blurb directly and get them to print a test page to confirm. To be fair, Blurb were excellent and reprinted my dud copy. Hopefully there is no problem or an easy workaround. Otherwise I can work with Blurb to generate a new PDF.
7. Happy printing!