Share this project

Done

Share this project

Done
A unique hard Science-Fiction setting for the Savage Worlds RPG. An epic campaign, 2D/3D starmaps for most platforms, and more!
A unique hard Science-Fiction setting for the Savage Worlds RPG. An epic campaign, 2D/3D starmaps for most platforms, and more!
389 backers pledged $20,024 to help bring this project to life.

Reviewers wanted for Fate conversion limited preview!

Posted by Luis Enrique Torres (Creator)
5 likes

Dear Seven Worlds fans, it's been a while since our last update. Rest assured, it's been busy, with all the work we've got pending on the stretch goals. And speaking of stretch goals...

The Fate conversion document is ready for a limited preview!

Are you a Seven Worlds fan who's proficient/experienced in Fate or Fate Accelerated? Then here's your chance to review and give feedback on the final tested draft of the FAE conversion for Seven Worlds! Besides helping us improve the document, reviewers will get their names (and the names of their players, if they decide to playtest) in the credits for the final version of the conversion document!

We're looking for a few 1) Fate experts who 2) are familiar with realistic/hardish science fiction material and/or RPGs, and 3) enjoy sharing their ideas and comments on how to improve the material.

Check out Kickstarter Update #9 for more information on the Seven Worlds Fate document. If you're interested in being a reviewer/feedback provider, contact me directly via email at luis@intellistories.com.

Printed books have shipped to 70% of backers! Are you in the remaining 30%?

If you're still waiting to get your book(s), check out the shipping details on backer-only Updates #20 and #21, and feel free to contact me with any questions. We're still shipping books for backers at a rate of about one full shipment per month, so you've still got time to jump in.

Stay tuned for more news on stretch goals. And have fun exploring the Seven Worlds!

Niels Adair, James V Nutley, and 3 more people like this update.

Comments

Only backers can post comments. Log In