Puedes ver la descripción de la campaña en español.
The map to the best honeycomb in the area was found and its secrets reached several swarms of bees. Now, with the honeycomb in sight, the Queen Bees analize the tactics of their opponents and prepare their bees for the final confrontation.
Enjambre Tácticas (Swarm Tactics) is a fun and fast game for 2 to 6 players. Each player commands a swarm of bees in an attempt to conquer the honeycomb and capture the enemy bees.
- Very easy to learn: The rules can be explained in under 2 minutes and the first game should not last more than 30 minutes.
- Fast: Each game lasts between 15 and 20 minutes.
- Challenging: You must devise your own strategy, trying to outwit the other players. The initial deployment of your bees is crucial and you need to adapt quickly to the movement of the enemy bees. And don’t forget where you put your most valuable bees!
- Fun: You don’t know how powerful is an enemy bee until you are about to attack it! Or do you? Can you use your explorer bee to spy some of your enemies? Are you willing to risk a weak bee to lure your opponents into a trap? Or are you going with your most powerful bees in an all-out attack? And… what are they going to do?
Enjambre Tácticas is an exciting party game with all the elements to become a classic. The short game length engages the players to play again, trying different strategies in order to achieve victory… or vengeance!
- 1 Board
- 1 Rulebook
- 60 Bee Tokens (10 for each player with 6 different colors)
- 60 Activation Tokens
The game will be available in English and in Spanish. You will choose the language once the campaign is over.
All backers will also receive the digital version of the game for free! Yes, you read that right: the game will also be available for Android and iOS and all pledge levels include the digital version. You can play against an AI or against other players online.
You can play the game at any time!
The digital version is not finished yet. All backers will receive the game before it’s released to the public. It will be multilanguage and will be released as soon as it’s finished, probably even before the boardgame!
The rules are really easy!
1) Each bee has a secret value between 1 and 10. Deploy them in your starting area as you wish. This phase is very important! You can’t check the value of your own bees once the game has started, so try to remember where you put them!
2) Move as many of your bees as you want one hexagon (if you are in your starting area) or two (if you are anywhere else on the board).
3) When you step into an enemy bee reveal their values: the bee with the higher value wins and the other is defeated. Place them in front of you, they will be used to resolve ties.
4) You can reveal your own explorer bee (the bee with a value of 1) to reveal the values of nearby bees. Use it wisely!
5) The center of the board is occupied by the honeycomb. It's the nexus where all players will meet and the most important part of the board! It can be crossed with a single movement, giving a lot of options to attack bees that are very far. Besides, at the end of the game, bees in the honeycomb are considered Queen Bees and use their value to determine Victory Points. Fighting to control the honeycomb is crucial to achieve victory!
6) When the last round is played, players calculate their Victory Points: each surviving bee gives 1 VP and the Queen Bee adds its full value (so, 4 surviving bees and the a Queen Bee with a value of 7 is a total of 11 VPs).
The player with the most VPs is the winner!
You can also watch a short video detailing the components and a visual "how to play":
A lot of players have already enjoyed Enjambre Tácticas in many conventions and demo events. Their opinions couldn't have been more positive!
24€ Enjambre Tácticas board game + mobile version (Android or iOS)
43€ Deluxe Enjambre Tácticas board game (with 60 3D models for bees) + mobile version (Android or iOS)
We have several improvements to the game ready in case we get more than the minimum necessary to create it.
No add-ons! This is a simple game and we don’t want add unnecessary material to increase your pledge and compromise the KS. So, just choose your pledge and dream of bees. :)
This project is EU-friendly and it's available worldwide.
Shipping is always a tricky part of any KS. We tried to reduce shipping costs as much as possible and include the digital version for free as a heartfelt “thank you” for helping us to make it possible.
Shipping is automatically calculated when you select your pledge.
All game components are already developed and ready for production. Once the campaign is over, production will begin immediately and shouldn’t take more than 5 months to begin shipping.
The digital version is estimated to be availabe on march.
Risks and challenges
With all the game components already developed, risks are kept at a minimum. The factory has already confirmed their availability to produce the game in December, so even if a major disaster happens to them, the game will still be delivered (although it could take a little longer). The risk for a delay is very small, however.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- All gone!