“Never fear quarrels, but seek hazardous adventures.” ― Alexandre Dumas, The Three Musketeers
The year is 1636 and France is a troubled nation. A great and terrible evil gnaws at its core, and darkness stalks the land. All that stands between chaos and order are the King’s Musketeers.
Explore a France of swashbuckling action, powerful magic, daring deeds, courtly intrigue, witty repartee, and vile monsters! The characters are France’s bravest and proudest defenders, the King’s Musketeers. Pitted against them is a plethora of corrupt nobles, black magicians, fell demons, and twisted secret societies.
Set at the height of power of Cardinal Richelieu and Louis XIII, All for One: Régime Diabolique mixes the action of literary works such as The Count of Monte Cristo and The Three Musketeers with horror and intrigue to create a unique, vibrant setting.
So strap on your sword, salute the King, and prepare to cross swords with the creatures of darkness!
This project is to fund All for One: Regime Diabolique 2nd Edition for Savage Worlds.
What's New in this Edition?
Since the campaign is for a second edition, it's natural that some of you may already own the first edition and thus be curious at to what's going to be new.
The core differences will be a major revision of the magic system and the inclusion of the Satan's Playground material, opening up new avenues for adventure. At this stage we can't say for sure what other new material may make an appearance, but there may be additional character options and fencing schools, as well as secret societies and monsters beyond those necessary for the Satan's Playground mini-setting.
We'll be going through every section with a keen eye, so there may be minor tweaks to Edges or Hindrances, fencing schools, and monster stats.
The basic book will be broken down into eight chapters.
* Character Generation: The heart of this setting isn't the rules or background, but the characters. You'll find new swashbuckling Edges and Hindrances, as well as rules for Fencing styles and Social Dueling, allowing the heroes to cross swords and wits.
* Fencing Styles: This chapter explores the major fencing schools, salons, and academies in France. Each school has a signature move, allowing you to swash and buckle in style.
* Artes Magica: Magick may be the Devil's toolbox, but that doesn't mean it can't be a force for good. This chapter details the magickal traditions and arcane skills wielded by witches and warlocks.
* Gear: From daggers to cannons, every Musketeer needs weapons if they are to fight evil. There is also a plethora of mundane gear and modes of transportation.
* Living in the Era: A look at the age of the Three Musketeers, with sections covering everything from crime to diplomacy, healthcare and warfare, and fashion and science.
* Adventures: Advice for the GM concerning campaign styles and adventure seeds.
* Satan's Playground: A new campaign area allowing non-Musketeer characters to adventure (or at least try to survive) in war-torn remnants of the Holy Roman Empire.
* Friends & Foes: A large bestiary of secret societies, major characters, stock characters, and monstrous fiends.
Format: Approximately 200-pages, 8.5" x 11", softcover, color cover, black and white illustrated interior.
Extra Copy of All for One - £30 (app. $39)
One additional copy of the Savage Worlds version of All for One: Regime Diabolique 2nd Edition. Just add the extra amount to your pledge level amount. You'll be able to confirm the extra copy in Backerkit.
All for One Wild Die - £2 (app. $2.5)
Unlocked as a stretch goal, a custom Wild Die, with the 6 replaced by the Musketeer's fleur-de-lys emblem. Junior Musketeer backers and above automatically get ONE Wild Die for free in their reward package, but if you want more, they're now available.
Except for the Captain pledge level, shipping for physical rewards is NOT included in your pledge level. Shipping will be calculated using Backerkit after the campaign ends based on the exact products in your final pledge and will incur an additional charge.
Estimated shipping costs for the base book are UK: £5/$7 (first class), EU: £14/$18 (tracked and signed), and US/Rest of the World £16/$21 (tracked and signed).
If we exceed the base funding goal, then we'll be looking at unlocking cool stretch goals! For now, we're just showing the first stretch goal. Each time one is unlocked, we'll announce the next one.
All for One Wild Die
A custom Wild Die, with the 6 replaced by the Musketeer's fleur-de-lys emblem.
Mini-Stretch Goal #1, 2, 3, & 4: One Sheet
A one-sheet adventure written by the talented Owen Lean, who has already cut his teeth doing work for Deadlands and ETU. We'll automatically add a new one-sheet at every £500 - the next one is unlocked at £5,000, then £5,500, and so on. These are PDF-only rewards. We'll look at printing them in a higher stretch goals.
Barbary Coast Appendix
This stretch goal opens a new campaign area as part of the book - The Barbary Coast. New lands to explore, fencing academies native to the region, secret societies, mundane threats, and terrible beasts, as well as the option of playing Barbary Corsairs or Knights of Malta. To be written by Wiggy.
Unlocked at £8,000 (app. $10,400)
The book will be given a hardcover upgrade.
Supporting our Kickstarter is easy! Just follow the steps below:
1. Choose the pledge level you want. We have all of our recommended pledges detailed below.
2. Click "BACK THIS PROJECT" and select your reward level (called REWARD) on the page following.
3. Include the value of any Add-Ons you want.
4. Enter your total amount. Shipping will be calculated and added on after the Kickstarter ends.
You are free to amend your pledge at any time using the green 'Manage My Pledge' button.
Triple Ace Games began in 2008. The masterminds behind the company, Paul "Wiggy" Wade-Williams and Robin Elliott, had previously worked on The Savage World of Solomon Kane and Slipstream settings, among others, for Pinnacle Entertainment Group. Triple Ace Games has produced many popular settings, including Hellfrost, Leagues of Adventure, Leagues of Gothic Horror, Leagues of Cthulhu, and All for One: Regime Diabolique, plus the Rocket Race, Cadaver, Imps, and Halfling Feast card games. With many years of experience in the games industry, we continue to create fantastic games for everyone.
Risks and challenges
We have a great deal of experience in the field of games publishing, and we think we can deliver this project without problems.
However, things can go wrong with anything that goes into a manufacturing process. We have identified that delays in artwork delivery and delays in manufacturing could happen. So we have allowed additional time in our schedule to enable us to navigate any delay issues. If all goes to plan, we may even be able to deliver the project a little sooner.
We understand the printing process as we have printed a good number of books previous to this project, and we know how to communicate our ideas to the printer. We have discussed proofing requirements, so we know that when the printing press is started our book will match our specification requirements.
With projects like this there is nearly always something that costs more so it is good business sense to have some contingency for this, which we have built in to our costs.
No matter what problems may occur we will always keep our backers and supporters informed of all issues so that you are aware of the situation and how we are dealing with it.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (9 days)