About this project
PlayMe: Alice in wonderdice is a board game that plunges 2-6 players between dreams and reality. Become one of Wonderland’s characters and be the first to catch the White Rabbit. Use different strategies, challenging your reflexes and your tactical skills with fun and frantic dice rolls. But be careful, because in this realm, the other side of the coin might be around the next bend. Are you ready to find a way out ?
We have designed "PlayMe" for those who love stories, especially the stories of Lewis Carroll.The artwork, realized by the talented Samir Guessab is richly detailed and full of geeky literature references. From the game's mechanics to its colorful characters, it combines the best of modern hobby gaming with a potent dose of madness.
Why Your Support Matters
PlayMe: Alice in Wonderdice was created by Aldebaran Geneste.To launch PlayMe worldwide and fund a premium-quality print run with Whatzgames manufacturing (King of Tokyo, Neuroshima hex, Ghoost), and to be distributed around the world he needs your support!
The design of "PlayMe" was started in 2013 and after a year of testing the game is ready with both graphic design and illustrations. Find more about our story on our Facebook Page.
More About the Game
If you have questions about the rules, please feel free to ask in our comments section or at our Facebook page. And if you like what you see, read the information about the pledge levels.
- Our Blackrabbit3333 presenting "PlayMe" on his youtube channel !
- David Chircop (Cardboard Castaway) is sharing his impressions, after playing "PlayMe": An appointment with madness !
- You can also watch a presentation video at the International Cannes Game Festival 2014 and with my pupils :
- Album photo at International Cannes Game festival 2014 : here
Thanks to supporting us to organize amazing events at conventions! You will get a wonderdice event ticket ! who allow you to come at our stand as guest, participate to events and get some wonder stuff! (shipping worldwide included)
The game is yours ! (shipping worldwide included)
- retail game + all promo card
Become a part of the PlayMe design team! Get a Collector's Edition of the game not available through retail, and feel free to become an official play tester. More importantly, you will receive in advance a digital play tester copy of our first extension. (shipping worldwide included)
- collector game + all promo card + dice bag
The Rabbit Hole + the Collector edition + pdf translation (french, english, more is coming) (shipping worldwide included)
- retail game + collector game + all strech rewards ( all promo cards + dice bag+ all special tiles)
This pledge get you the advantage to get a crazy rabbit figure in latex made by Jennyfer Santallier in addition to the Red Queen Pack. it's for use in the game and put on the rabbit tile . Catch the rabbit you want ! you will choose your rabbit in a survey at the end of the project ! first come first pick -- limited to 10 for each of the Two models (shipping worldwide included)
- rabbit figure + retail game + collector game + mini extension + all strech rewards ( all promo cards + dice bag+ all special tiles)
In addition to the Red Queen Pack get An artist signed original sketch of the artwork of your favorite characters, sent to you shortly after the end of the campaign. choose which character you want in a survey at the end of the campaign-- first to come , first to pick (shipping worldwide included)
- Original sketch + retail game + collector game + mini extension + all strech rewards ( all promo cards + dice bag+ all special tiles)
In addition to the Red Queen Pack, get a mounted Rabbit Head trophy made by Jennyfer Santallier. On the back there is an emplacement to put the box of the game, and hooks to fix it on the wall. Choose your model in a survey at the end of the campaign-- first to come, first to pick (shipping worldwide included)
- rabbit trophy + retail game + collector game + mini extension + all strech rewards ( all promo cards + dice bag+ all special tiles)
In addition to the Red Queen Pack Get a character card, custom-illustrated with your likeness, as well as a special powers card, printed and available for play. (shipping worldwide included)
- your card + retail game + collector game + mini extension + all strech rewards ( all promo cards + dice bag+ all special tiles)
this pledge level regroups all item available except the special item of the betrayer pack so you can have the whole collection of goodies.- - - Shipping worldwide included.
Get everything !! You will work with the illustrator to create a card that will be shipped with every copy of the game and you will get the original sketch signed by the artist. (shipping worldwide included)
We are introducing stretch goals! As we hit each of these levels, we will provide new rewards to all of our supporters for certain pledge levels. You don't need to do anything to add these to your order -- they will automatically be added if you're supporting at a given level.
tweedle dee et tweedle dum
Why the Goal is low ?
- The goal is so low because we already have release few samples of the french version and invested money in goodies and illustrations last year!
- We need you to help us to exceed the goal and make this project a reality !
- you will receive the game in May for sure but we hope make it for april right time for Easter :)
Non contractual picture ( it will be design sooner)
(Non contractual picture)
- 7 special tiles with play rules , add $10
- Want to show your PlayMe pride with a custom t-shirt? Please add $30 to your pledge amount and send us an e-mail with the "contact me" button that specifies that you would like a t-shirt added to your rewards and your size (possible sizes include, small, medium, large, XL, 2XL, and 3XL. T-shirts are only offered in the design and color choose by Samir Guessab and the team Wonderdice.( it will be design sooner)
WHO IS WORKING WITH US
Risks and challenges
PlayMe is fully designed, play tested, and illustrated (though we will commission additional illustrations to fulfill the pledge levels). The lead designer, Samir Guessab, has 11 years experience bringing figures and games products to market for major games companies, and our company has everything in place to ensure a successful 2015 launch. Our manufacturing partner, Whatzgames, has been producing top-quality board and card games since 2011. We will ensure safe and timely shipping of products. We are ready to release this game, but need your support!Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (39 days)