About this project
All our products are:
1. Super premium designed sweatshirts using only the finest materials. Luxurious brushed quality fleece to keep you warm and made to last.
2. Designed with more inside pocket options for holding your most important items. While we didn't invent pockets, we lined the inside with what you need most today. Pockets to hold your everyday devices!
3. Designed and specifically fitted & developed for both a woman and a man. We are not a unisex brand. We are all individuals and have different body shapes. We offer 2 style choices for the ladies and 2 style choices for the men. We like options, we figured you would as well. Can't decide ? Buy them both.
4. Manufactured working with quality boutique factories , the workmanship is outstanding and made so well, that we guarantee 10 year free mending in the unlikely event your sweatshirt should open at the seams. Take care of it, it will take care of you. Our products are designed for life.
5. A battle cry to encourage you and everyone you love to keep it in your pocket. Join us and the movement to save lives, one pocket at a time. It starts with you!
6. Global partners / global cause: We produce our products in the USA and abroad. All our suppliers support this global problem with their employees and in their community. Together we can make a difference and save lives.
7. Sold direct. Premium sweatshirts cost anywhere from $129 - $189+ in department stores and with our multiple inside pockets even more. We've cut out the middleman and then spared no expense giving you more of what you need. Inside pockets ! Great product/ great functionality.
Our campaign started from noticing too many people constantly distracted by using their smartphones …on the street, walking across intersections and, worst of all, when driving. This behavior is a serious problem for everyone. I value your life and mine and a majority of mobile users don’t always make the most brilliant choices for their well-being and ours. Many of us know a friend, family member, cousin, or someone who has been affected by texting and driving and further, have even lost a loved one.
We are a team of likeminded creative designers, branders, writers, and executives who wanted to use the model of a fashion company for social impact and take it one step further. Not to just help the people who are doing "on the ground" work for change, but also have a call to action.
T.H.U.M.B will help us make a much needed behavioral change. This acronym stands for Teaching Humans Universal Mobile Behavior and it is a platform conceived with the intent of saving lives.
We are fired up and we decided to do something about it. The Original Inside Pocket Company’s goal is to provide people with lifestyle apparel and accessories that help Humans make smarter decisions about when & where to use their technology. Yes, POCKETS! Think about it. Our devices are getting thinner, lighter and larger and we do not have clothing that accommodates these items easily or in a fashionable way. Lets face it, fashion isn’t following along with these changes fast enough. If we had options, perhaps we would be more apt to use them.
The vision of The Original Inside Pocket Company team is to slowly, but progressively, change this behavior. With your help and support we can solve one of the greatest social issues of our time.
Our sweatshirts are available in Heather Grey & Navy
Superior comfort, workmanship & details
Made of 80% COTTON / 20% POLYESTER PREMIUM QUALITY BRUSHED FLEECE
Trucker Hats (2 Color Choices)
Quality and Strength
All seams are reinforced with triple needle cover stitching, allowing for stretch and movability, yet holding all seams securely. Our rib is 2x2 knit, with silky feel and added Lycra for maximum stretch and shape recovery. Zippers are anodized metal YKK 2 way zippers, the industry standard for highest quality and functionality.
If you send your selection back to us, we'll fix it and send it back to you. Return postage is on us (meaning , shipping back to you once you've shipped it to us for mending), please give us a heads up before dropping it in the box. Also, international customers will have to pay shipping both ways. We also reserve the right to ask for a small increase to ship the sweatshirt out in the first place, once actual and final shipping costs have been calculated. Unfortunately, this cannot be done in advance as shipping costs vary by country and Kickstarter doesn't tell us where you are until after the funding period has closed. We will not be making money on shipping and we will be transparent about these costs. We also cannot fix stains or lost strings.
The Team and I THANK YOU SO much for the support! We will not let you down.
Please share this video with a friend and help spread the message!
Saving lives, one pocket at a time !!
Risks and challenges
Our team has a combined 30+ years in the fashion industry, so we're no strangers to garment design, manufacturing and filling orders.
All our product development is already finished, and in fact, we are so confident that you will love our products and our mission, we took "the risk" and pre-funded the production to launch this campaign. We have finished stock and we are ready to start shipping our backers upon having a successful campaign.
As with most projects, delays can arise for a variety of reasons but we feel extremely confident that because of our experience , our seasoned team, and our relationship with our suppliers enables us to deliver and more than meet your expectations with great products.
We've been working with our suppliers for a long time and have come to trust that they'll always work as quickly and diligently as possible. If we do experience a delay, we'll figure out the best plan of action and fill our backers in right away.
Support this project
- (44 days)