In His Presence Website + Bible Studies + Journals
In His Presence Website + Bible Studies + Journals
Desiring all people to daily read their Bibles and pray, we've created resources to encourage time "In His Presence."
Desiring all people to daily read their Bibles and pray, we've created resources to encourage time "In His Presence." Read more
Seek the Lord and His strength; seek His presence continually! Psalm 105:4, ESV
Spending time In His Presence will enable people to love deeply, live fully, and seek wholly.
Our goal is to offer resources to help encourage people to read their Bibles and pray daily.
Our Mission Statement is to see ALL people fall in love with Jesus, break free, and live victoriously.
Our ideas are in place. We've created Journals, Bible Studies, and Books
We plan to reach the following people groups in these ways...
- Women - daily online Bible Study through our website/blog, journal, books
- Men - journal
- Teens - journal
- Preteens - journal, Bible Studies for Preteens, Growing Character Bible Study Journal for girls
- Children - journal, church and summer camp curricula
- Worldwide - access to website and journals, missions curricula
- Families - Family Connection w/ daily online family devotions; family devotion advent
All of the things listed above are in place and complete. We want to move to the next step with a better and more effective website design, new journal covers, in-house manufacturing and distribution. We are ready to take it to the next level and broaden our reach because we believe everyone should spend time In His Presence.
With funds from your pledges, we plan to :
- Move from a free blog to a paid website blog with our own domain and the ability for people to purchase directly from the site
- Hire a graphic designer
- Create a better design for our website including logo
- Create new covers for our journals and books
- Purchase a business-grade printer capable of efficiently running the number of copies we need to produce the journals
- Purchase a heavy duty electric punch and sort machine
- Purchase an electric spiral coil inserting machine
- Purchase a new computer that can keep up with a growing business
- Create designs for merchandising such as pens, bookmarks, mugs, t-shirts
Because it's important to "watch every penny" and I want to let my donors know how their funds will be used, I've created an Allocation Sheet that lists what we plan to use campaign funds for; down to the last penny!
Kickstarter Campaign Allocation of Funds
Migrate from Wordpress.com (free) to Wordpress.org (paid, advertisement free) website blog
Hosting and Domain name $4/month or $48/year
Commercial License $75
Printing Equipment and Supplies
Large Capacity Printer Konica Minolta Bizhub 454e Copier Printer Scanner $5,649.00
Spiral Binding Machine Punch and Sort - Akiles VersaMac-Plus Super-Duty Electric Binding Punch & Stacker $7,000
Binding - Akiles Finish-A-Coil-E1 Electric Spiral Coil Inserter with Electric Crimper $699
Clear Covers & Backs Akiles 7 Mil 8.5" x 11" Square Corner Crystal Clear Binding Covers (100 pcs) $11/100…qty 500 = $55 Double this for backs $110
Spirals Akiles 25mm Plastic Coil Bindings (100 Pcs.) 210 sheet capacity 4:1 Pitch 12" Length $27/100…qty 500 = $135
Paper Office Depot Copy Paper, Letter Size Paper, 20 Lb, 30% Recycled, 500 Sheets Per Ream, Case Of 10 Reams, Pallet Of 40 Cases $1656.99
Boxes Uline S-165 11 1/8 x 8 5/8 Kraft Easy-Fold Mailers 100/bundle .59 ea..500 $295
Redesign of Work Space
Counter for Workroom $500
Graphic Design Work
Hire a Graphic Designer to Redesign...
- Women's journal - Cover + 24 pages designed
- Men's journal - Cover + 24 pages font update
- Teen's journal - Cover + 24 pages font update
- Graduate's journal - Cover + 24 pages font update
- Growing Character Journal - Cover + 24 pages font update
- Preteen journal - Cover + 10 pages designed
- Children's journal - Cover + 10 pages designed
- 11 Preteen Bible Studies - 12 Covers + 150 inside pages designed
- Family Devotional - Cover + 44 inside pages designed
- Christmas Devotional - Cover + 29 inside pages designed
- 2 Women's book covers
- Website Logo - Blog Cover page layout / logo
- In His Presence Square Logo
- Family Connection Square Logo
- 2 different designs for merchandise
Total Estimate: $6,500
Since I supplement my salary on staff at my church with my writing, adding in a salary here will allow me to focus on getting this project off the ground verses working on writing new things.Total: 3 months to focus on project $2045/month $6135
Dell XPS 8900 Desktop PC with Intel Core i7-6700K Processor, 32GB Memory, 2TB Hard Drive and Windows 10 Home $1290.41
Kickstarter Fee 5% - $1750
Payment Processing Fee 3% - $1050
Per pledge fee: .20 per pledge at 3000 pledges at $10 each – 600 Total $3,400
Taxes on items above that are taxable @7%
Copier 395.43, Punch 490, Spiral 48.93, Covers 7.70, Spirals 9.45, Paper 115.99, Boxes 20.65, Computer 90.30 Total: $1,178.45
Campaign $35,000 for a difference of $198.55 to be used for additional unexpected costs that arise or for additional future projects.
Risks and challenges
All of the items listed in our plan above are already complete, for the most part. However, we've been offering them as digital items or outsourcing the printing and binding. We've grown the business organically and it's time to take it to the next level. By printing, binding, and shipping the journals ourselves, we can offer them at a much better price. In addition, we can upgrade our website, which will allow ad free daily blog posts and a convenient shopping cart. In addition, we can hire a graphic designer to create more attractive covers and interior designs for all of our journals and books.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (7 days)