This project's funding goal was not reached on January 16, 2014.
About this project
DESIGNED TO ENHANCE YOUR LIFESTYLE
BUILT FOR ERGONOMIC WELL BEING
- Articulating head tilts to optimize viewing angle
- Head rotates between landscape and portrait orientations
- Clear plastic cradle secures the iPad firmly in place
- Docking & undocking made easy with snap tight corners
- Interchangeable cradle accommodates future iPad models
- Articulating arm adjusts to user's posture
- Arm rotates 360 degrees to follow your every move
- Weighted metal base stabilizes the stand in any position
- Wall mounting option with every stand
- Solid aluminum joints built to endure the test of time
- Clear anodized aluminum finish to match the iPad
EARLY PROTOTYPE STUDIES...
After a year in development, we are ready for production.
PRODUCTION & FULFILLMENT PLAN
- Jan 15, 2014 - Campaign ends
- Jan 15 - Jan 31: Finalize production documentation
- Feb 1 - Mar 30: Manufacture components (per factory schedule)
- Apr 1 - Apr 30: Delivery of components
- May 1 - May 31: Assemble, package and ship to customers
A CONCEPT IS BORN...
Accommodate any user position + bring the power of apps to a fingertip.
Encouraging his children to explore and learn on the iPad became the genesis for the Imagine Stand.
Risks and challenges
We have worked with many suppliers and manufacturers during the prototype development phase. Switching over to the first production run will involve inherent risks. Potential setbacks could be: design modifications due to the manufacturing processes, factory schedule delays and shipping delays.
We will make every effort to deliver on our promise. By personally inspecting every step of the production process, we expect to immediately address any unforeseeable setbacks. In any event, we will keep you informed along the way as enter the production process.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
- (34 days)