The book + a track made for you, from your instructions on sound sources:
You will give me a list of objects, spaces, types of sounds to use, and I will make a track from them.
Some basic guidelines:
· You can list up to 7 sources
· I have to use all of them
· They can include an instrument, but don’t have to
· You can specify whether or not you’d like me to use a traditional instrument, whether it counts as one of your sources or not
· You can share the final track with your friends, use in a creative audiovisual project, post on your blog, etc.
· I will own the rights to the track, but you can do whatever you’d like with it, except sell it
· The track will remain exclusive to your use for 6 months after completion – this means that if I did end up including it anywhere online, in a release, or otherwise, I could not do so for 6 months
The book would be delivered in April, but the track would take some more time, until June.