About this project
We are eager to begin production of our signature Rocco's Superior Pepper Elixir, along with our limited edition pepper sauces and have it ready for the public right before the apocalypse.
Here is what we need help obtaining:
- Fresh organic produce is a must and we know the people who grow it.
- Processing equipment, such as a bottle filler, kettles and strainers, and let's not forget the safety equipment.
- Rental of a certified organic kitchen for preparing and cooking the sauce.
- Proper certifications and licensing.
- Packaging and labeling.
- Marketing materials and promotional items to foster relationships with the local merchants and consumers.
Along with our signature year-round Superior Pepper Elixir, limited-edition sauces are being developed, such as: A traditional Italian peperoncino sauce, a vanilla-bean habanero sauce, and a black cherry chocolate habanero sauce. All of the ingredients used are certified organic and the majority of them are purchased through local New York family owned farms.
It is with much love and devotion that we make our pepper sauces. Thank you in advance for all of your support.
Yes it is, we only use 100% all natural organic ingredients.
Yes it is, I can't imagine using any animal based product, or byproducts in any pepper sauce, yuck!
A wonderful blend of smokiness and fresh garden picked peppers, unlike anything we have ever tasted on the market.
Yes it is, one of Rocco's little helpers is battling celiac disease so we understand the importance of this topic.
Not overly spicy, it is incredibly flavorful on a heat scale it ranges from mild to hot.
- (30 days)