Introducing: Galaxy Ties
"A modern bow tie designed to make you look remarkable."
Bow Ties have been around since the 17th Century and haven't changed that much since. We're here to shake things up a bit, and put a new unique twist on a old classic fashion accessory.
Every tie we release has a unique look and personality, just like the guys that wear them. "Boring" is profanity in our vernacular, which is why when we create a new bow tie, we don't design it to make you look good- we design it make you look damn amazing.
"The only thing worse than being bored is being boring."
If you're afraid about being of unique and standing out, these ties are not for you- there a millions of other plain Jane ties on the shelf out there. As a maker team, we love being different. We designed each of the Galaxy Tie collection with a desire to fuse creative art with creative fashion.
Each and every one of our Galaxy Ties is handmade. We take pride in ensuring great craftsmanship on everything we touch. If it's true the devil is in the details, then you might consider us pretty much satanic.
We use two main processes to make our ties awesome.
1. Silk Screening: Each creative design is is created using a process of high-quality silk screening.
2. Hand Craftsmanship: Each is hand made and requires a definite amount of time to ensure it's made to meet our teams standards.
What is the price for each tie styles?
- Silk Screen Ties: $24
- Feather Ties: $34
- Wood Ties: $34
Q: How can I add more ties to my pledge order?
- If you have pledged for a Galaxy Tie and would like to add to your order, please increase your pledge by $24 for each additional silk screen tie, or by $34 for each additional Feather Tie or Wood Tie. If you are an international backer please add $3 per additional Tie for shipping.
- Order Info Collection: At the end of the campaign we will send out the final surveys to collect your order information.
- After asking our backer team what type of add-on item they wanted to finish out the campaign, many backers requested the option to receive a wood bow tie box for storing their creative Galaxy bow ties. And here it is... If you like this item, simply add $8 to your pledge to receive a wood tie box for your bow tie. This add-on item does not require a shipping fee (if you're an international backer). If you have multiple ties and would like more than one wood box, simply add $8 for each box you want to get.
"Keep Portland Weird."
Our team is a collection of 3 mates from Portland, Oregon- A city prestigious for it's motto to "Keep Portland Weird", as well as 2 mates from the infamous Hong Kong, a place well-known for its craze on fashion and modern design.
If you have pledged for a Galaxy Tie and would like to add to your order, please increase your pledge by $24 for each additional silk screen tie, or by $34 for each additional Feather Tie. If you are an international backer please add $3 per additional Tie for shipping.
Order Info Collection: At the end of the campaign we will send out the final surveys to collect your order information.
Risks and challenges
We've been making bow ties for over three years, now deciding to go to Kickstarter to give our brand a boost. Previously we sold our ties in Hong Kong central but now we want to get our ties onto the collars of other creatives around the world.
We understand that there is always risk when backing on Kickstarter, and we promise to do our best to maintain respect and transparency with our backer clan. We know it takes a bit of boldness to back a project here, and we plan to make damn certain we follow through on fulfilling rewards while offering a great experience to backers with frequent communication via updates, comments and messages.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (30 days)