For the 2012/13 season, we've been writing a weekly column about the Premier League. It has been an utter, utter joy.
Now, we'd like to turn it into a book, adding to our weekly columns with exposition, a few pieces we've published in other places, and more hilarious jokes. Your donations mean you get to read the book, and we get to write it.
Remember the 2012/13 season? No? It only just finished. What have you done to your short-term memory? Anyway, don't worry. This ebook will serve as a permanent record of one of the most ... recent seasons of our times.
- Some jokes about Brendan Rodgers
- The Curious Incident Of Jen Chang And The Dogshit In The Letterbox
- Some jokes about Rafael Benitez
- Inaccurate predictions
- Some jokes about Roberto Mancini
- Detailed tactical analysis of every Premier League game*
- Pain, dejection, loneliness, despair, and misery
- Very little about Southampton, who we kept forgetting
- The greatest description of James Milner ever committed to paper
- Spelling mistakes (probably)
- AND MUCH MORE!
* Please note. Analysis may consist of jokes about Brendan Rodgers.
Risks and challenges
After we're funded, we'll be able to properly edit and spend time on improving the book as it is now. The money will afford us time to produce the work that you, as our saviours, deserve. We don't anticipate that this will give us any major hassle.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (30 days)