Share this project

Done

Share this project

Done
The world's most engaging, exciting and effective Dog Toothbrush!
167 backers pledged $15,327 to help bring this project to life.

This is a "last call" for all backers! We will be placing orders soon!

Posted by Samuel & David (Creator)
4 likes

90% of all backers have completed their surveys so we need the remaining 10% to complete in the next week.

If you haven't finished your survey yet, please do so as soon as possible. If you have already completed your survey, I would suggest going back to your survey invitation email to open the survey and ensure your shipping address is correct.

For backers that miss the cut-off period, you can still submit your information but your shipment may be delayed. For backers that do not complete their survey, please note that we will be unable to ship your rewards so please ensure to fill out your survey this week.

Lost your survey invitation?
Not to worry! Just contact our support team at hello@thetugnbrush.com

Product Update
We recently made some tweaks to ensure that the Tug N' Brush will be strong and durable for those strong chewers! (Here's a sneak peak at the final product!)

 We're currently aiming to ship rewards in February. We will communicate further shipping updates as we get them.

Thank you to all for cooperating in the CrowdOx surveys to help us keep track of all of your orders!

Ashton Ryan Jenkot, kate, and 2 more people like this update.

Comments

Only backers can post comments. Log In