LESS THAN ONE HOUR LEFT!
Because of you, the campaign has been able to soar to unimaginable heights. Thank you to each and every single one of you that has backed the campaign and been on this journey with us for the past 30 days.
You have confirmed that there is indeed an appetite for solving one of the greatest challenges of our times in new and more innovative ways!
We have less than an hour left until the campaign comes to an end. Should you know anyone who might still be interested and need a last minute gift for the holidays — there is still a little time. We remain committed to ensuring that The Pin Project makes as big of an impact as it possibly can to help the 65 million refugees and returnees around the world.
With your continued efforts and support, here are some of the project milestones that we have been able to celebrate over the last 30 days, thanks to all of you:
- In less than two hours of the campaign launching, we became a project Kickstarter loves
- We raised our initial goal in less than 48 hours
- Over 1,325 of you have backed the campaign
- The Pin Project was featured in The Globe and Mail, Huffington Post, FLARE, Lainey Gossip, Impakter Magazine, Eureka 75, NUVO Magazine, En Route Magazine
- Celebrity influencers such as Rachel Roy, Julie Montagu, Joan K. Walker, Andreea Diaconu, Jeanne De Kroon, Louise Follain have showed their support for The Pin Project
- We've been able to sell over 4,000 Pins and provide over 1,340 working days for refugees and returnees
Thank you again from our entire team for not only hoping for a better world, but also believing that things can change — and last but not least, for taking action!