*This Kickstarter offer real sandstone tiles and 3D files*
- *37 free stretch goals unlocked !*
- Last unlocked : Sandstone + 1 Amun-Ra Buried Ship tile per set
- Next : $36 000 CAD - 3D Files : +1 new 3d model (surprise)
Take a look at new our Pledge Calculator !
*Pledges Table At the end*
**OpenLOCK compatible Puzzle block demo file : DOWNLOAD
- 3K - 3D file Free SG : Obelisk *Unlocked*
- 4K - Sandstone - 1x Corridor dead-end/alcove *Unlocked*
- 6K - 3D file Free SG : Corner Sarcophagus *Unlocked*
- 7.5K - Sandstone - 1x Narrow corridor tile *Unlocked*
- 8K - 3D file Upgrade : OpenLOCK system compatiblity* *Unlocked*
- 9K - 3D file Free SG : Entrance Floor trap door *Unlocked*
- 10K - Sandstone - 1 Raised 2x2 floor tile *Unlocked*
- 10K - 3D file Free SG : Entrance floor tile with wear and cracks *Unlocked*
- 11K - 3D file Free-SG : Large winged scarab 4x4 floor tile *Unlocked*
- 12k - Sandstone Free-SG - 1 2x2 steps floor tile *Unlocked*
- 13k - 3D file Free-SG : Egyptian Brasier *Unlocked*
- 14K - Sandstone - 1x Narrow corridor tile *Unlocked*
- 15K - Sandstone Free-SG - 2x Large corridor Doors *Unlocked*
- 17K - 3D file Free-SG : Corner filler Ra symbol *Unlocked*
- 18K - 3D file Free-SG : Large New Column tile *Unlocked*
- 19K - Sandstone Free-SG - 1 Puzzle block stone slab *Unlocked*
- 20K - 3D file Free-SG : Throne *Unlocked*
- 21K - 3D file Free-SG : 4x4 Sand tile *Unlocked*
- 22K - 3D file Free-SG : Large 5x5 Pyramid *Unlocked*
- 23K - Sandstone Free-SG - 1 Corner Floor step tile *Unlocked*
- 24K - 3D file Free-SG : Floor with 1 wall corner *Unlocked*
- 25K - Sandstone Free-SG - 1 Narrow Corridor dead-end B *Unlocked*
- 26K - 3D file : 2x2 Sarcophagus Pillar Floor tile *Unlocked*
- 26.5K - 3D file : Large Corridor Door *Unlocked*
- 27K - Sandstone : 1 Narrow Corridor 4-way *Unlocked*
- 27.5K - 3D file : Step floor tile (Ancient tomb) *Unlocked*
- 28K - 3D file : 7 different puzzle tiles *Unlocked*
- 28.5K - 3D file : Treasure Pile *Unlocked*
- 29K - 3D file : Floor with 2 wall corners *Unlocked*
- 29.5K - Sandstone : 1x Egyptian Treasure Pile *Unlocked*
- 30K - 3D files : 1x3 Arch(Pylon Gate) + Corner Step floor tile (Ancient tomb) + Floor with 4 wall corners - Sandstone : 1x4 Bridge *Unlocked*
- 31K - Sandstone : Sarcophagus Pillar floor tile *Unlocked*
- 32K - 3D file : Double Corridor 4-way *Unlocked*
- 33K - 3D file : 1x4 Egyptian Bridge *Unlocked*
- 34K - Sandstone : Narrow Corridor Dead-end A *Unlocked*
- 35K - Sandstone : + 1 Amun-Ra Ship Tile *Unlocked*
- 36K - 3D Files : +1 new 3d model
- 37K - Sandstone : +1 Amun-Ra Ship Tile
- 38K - Sandstone : +1 Tomb Entrance Tile
- 39K - 3D Files : +1 new 3D model
- 40K - Sandstone : +1 Tomb Entrance Tile
- 42K - Sandstone : +1 Amun-Ra Ship tile
*You must pledges at "The Tomb Entrance" or higher to get access to all free stretch goals (All sandstone pledge level include sandstone SGs)*
The 3D files pledges & add-ons :
Heres a real picture some of the openLOCK tiles :
Some Free Stretch Goals (3D files) :
Tomb Entrance (3D printer files) :
These tiles are designed for versatility. You will be able to re-create the exterior of the dungeon with cliff, sculpted walls, sandy, and ruined tiles/pieces, all while keeping compatibility with all existing interior tiles. This lets you use them inside dungeons for even more variation or combine them for complete inside/outside architecture. Some future (free) stretch goals and add-ons will complement this tileset.
*Please note some physical details may change from pictured renders as we finalize each model for an optimal 3D printing experience. All last-minute optimizations to models, should any be made, will be available to you for free.*
Sandstone Cast Tiles :
The most authentic and lifelike ancient Egyptian tomb experience is back, in modular, heavy and firm sandstone.
From our production process to our painting technique and packaging safety, we strive to offer the highest quality delivered to you in perfect shape. Our first kickstarter was a constant learning and upgrading adventure. As such, prices have been updated to reflect what we are proud to boast as one of the highest quality product on the market. With the right amount of time and care, you now get thicker pieces with sharper details, individually hand-wrapped in foam and delivered to you in strong padded boxes . Got one broken piece out of 200 ? We include a tube a glue to repair it in less than a minute. Want a new one? We will include that piece free of charge on any follow-up order you make with us. Guaranteed.
Instead of low cost gypsum, we make life harder for ourselves by casting the pieces with our custom recipe of hard, polymer-strengthened sandstone. No harsh chemicals used, no demolding agents, only sandstone ready to be painted. You may customize them yourselves straight out of the box, take advantage of our refined painting technique - or both. A tried and true best-seller from the last kickstarter, the darker, old stone look is available again by overwhelming demand.
Amun-Ra Buried Ship Sandstone Add-on :
Some design adjustments could be made to optimize production.
Remastered Ancient Tomb set and add-ons :
We will do a small production of the remastered base pieces. With brand new molds including many upgrade and new design.
To re-order the original Egyptian Dungeon tile set with your pledge, just add the right amount (CAD) to your Tomb Entrance in Sandstone Or Best of Both world pledge and you will be able to select what you want by using our pledge manager.
Please use our pledge calculator to make the process easier.
Shipping is included in the price for USA and CANADA
- Ancient Tomb Set Remaster (54 pieces) : 85$ - Painted 120$
- Ancient Tomb Set Remaster (108 pieces) : 160$ - Painted 230$
- Throne Room (40 pieces) : 60 $ - painted 85$
- Corridor and Door (20 pieces) : 40 $ - painted 60 $
- Statues and Coffins Remaster (6 pieces) : 15$ - Painted 20$
- Stairs, Obelisks,sitting Pharaoh (9 pieces) : 20$ - Painted 25$
- Dungeon Master Set (291 pieces, 4 set + every add-on) : 400 $ - Painted 600$
- Some new pledge levels include these pieces at an advantageous price.
After the undreamed-of success of our first campaign, The Path of Osiris : Egyptian Dungeon Game Tiles, many asked for more pieces, more designs - and even the 3D-printer files themselves.
We still have our sights on a new environment for Spring 2018, but due to popular demand, we had to revisit Egypt with many new pieces and a brand new expansion : « The path of Osiris : The Tomb Entrance. » Like the first kickstarter project, these will be available in our personal recipe of very durable sandstone with a perfected time-worn look.
We have ideas for many pieces and it can be very costly to mass produce them all, that’s why we are now offering the complete collection The Path of Osiris in 3D file format ready to print yourself. That way, you can print all the parts you need from home. 3D printers now go for less than 250$. Our most tech-savvy backers should be primed to take full advantage of this since printing a tile can cost only a quarter or two !
Options, options, options. Once again, you may order them hand-painted for a genuine Egyptian dungeon feel. Those of you who want more of the original tileset in hand-crafted sandstone, you got it. The full package, new and old tilesets, painted or not, anything goes. Just see the options and we'll set you right up.
*I will be constantly working on new models throughout the whole campaign; please come back frequently to see new pictures or renders.*
More pictures :
Pledges Grid :
Risks and challenges
We have completed a Kickstarter campaign in the past, producing and shipping over 80,000 sandstone pieces worldwide. Throughout the process, we improved the product, design, and packaging based on our observations and above all, your comments. We already have website support for the distribution of the 3D files and a forum to facilitate discussion.
On our first campaign, we faced delays before mass production could be achieved since this was our first major professional project in this domain. This time, we are good and ready. The production site is all set, and we left more than enough time between the end of the campaign and the planned delivery date.
We are confident we can complete this project well within our budget and timeframe, even should we encounter some unplanned challenges.
Thanks again for all your feedback and support: we are a very small company with a newborn at home, and we need your help to make this project a reality! Let us keep developing this theme, and then the next!
- (30 days)