The Element Cube is the ultimate conversation starter. Containing over 60 elements, in one compact cube, it’s the perfect centrepiece for your office desk or coffee table.
Whether you’re a science geek, a metal freak, or just a collector of really awesome things, this record-breaking cube is perfect for you. From Aluminium to Zirconium, the cube has it ALL.
Many of the world's finest minds devoted their lives to unearthing new elements. The cube brings all of their greatest findings together, to act as a constant source of inspiration for all who choose to own one.
Over half of the very building blocks that make up our planet, in the palm of your hand.
There are no harmful elements in the cube/ jewellery.
Why buy an Element Cube?
- You'd like to collect Element samples but it costs thousands.
- You'd prefer to have a minimalist cube you can proudly display, than a messy set.
- You want 62 Elements now, rather than waiting decades to build a collection.
- To be one of the first people on earth to own this world record.
- It's the ultimate conversation starter.
- It's a testament to scientific discovery.
- You need some killer desk candy.
- You're a creative person seeking a source of inspiration.
The origin of the idea came from wondering, "What's the coolest thing I could put on my desk?". The result was a cube that contained over half of the world's elements.
- Matches Apple products beautifully
- The perfect size for your office or home (2" x 2")
- Simple in design, yet complex in nature
- The centrepiece for any collection
- The focal point for any space
- Fully scratch resistant
- Will last a lifetime
The cube is available in two finishes: semi-polished and polished.
We've used the same 62 metal alloy to create unique pieces of unisex jewellery, with a powerful backstory. Take half the world's elements with you, wherever you go.
BOTH Bracelets and Necklaces are available in snake chain, or braided nylon cord.
The bracelets are a wearable testament to this scientific marvel. A stylish and minimalist alternative to the cube itself. Take half of the world's elements with you, always. A story to tell wherever you go.
Polished to perfection. Incredibly lightweight. As minimalist as can be.
The perfect wearable version of the cube. Inspired by the periodic table, this necklace serves as a beautiful reminder of all that our planet is made of.
Can't decide? Try the Element Gift Set for size - a little bit of everything for the uber geek!
A World Record!
The Element Cube really is the first of its kind. Containing over 60 metals in one cube, this is truly the largest alloy in the world.
We would love to see this go down in the books as the most fascinating cube on Earth, and as we speak, the good people over at Guiness are learning about the cube themselves!
Who is the cube for?
- Those who love science, innovation, metallurgy, or quirky things.
- The collectors, and purveyors of all things cool.
- Those creative people who seek a source of inspiration, and a tangible reminder of what's possible.
- Scientists, professors, innovators, and geeks.
If you think it would be cool to hold half of the world, in the palm of your hand, the cube's probably for you!
When will you have your Rewards?
To ensure that each and every reward arrives long before Christmas, we are working with global fulfilment company, Shipwire!
Using fulfilment centres in the UK and US, we are able to offer the same low cost shipping to every single backer.
- Project complete - all rewards produced
- Rewards shipped by plane to fulfilment centres in UK & US
- Optimal courier is established for each backer by Shipwire
- Each reward is shipped with light speed
How were the cubes made?
After approaching a lot of different metallurgy companies, in Europe and in Asia I finally found the perfect supplier. With decades of experience in the field of producing intricate metal parts, and access to every metal required to make the cube, we began the year long journey of producing, and modifying prototypes.
The process used to create the cubes is 'powder metallurgy'. This is the act of taking all 62 metals in powder form, and pressing them together. This process allowed us to make several different products, of varying shapes and sizes.
Who's behind the cube?
My name is Cillian McMinn, and I'm a young entrepreneur from Belfast, UK. I have a passion for science and technology, and with the power of crowdfunding, hope to bring some of my own ideas to fruition.
I've been tinkering with all sorts of projects, and making things for as long as I can remember. With my experience in product design, and desire to create new things, I hope to make a lasting contribution to the Kickstarter community.
Thanks for taking the time to check out my project, I hoped you've enjoyed watching the short video and reading about the cube. If you're considering buying an Element Cube or jewellery this October, an extra thanks!
Risks and challenges
As with any new project, there is the potential for unforeseen risks and challenges. However, over the past year, meticulous planning has gone into every aspect of the element cube’s design, development and production. We plan to continue to exert the same level of effort and commitment during the project’s launch stage, and whilst fulfilling each order.
In following the timeline detailed in the shipping info, we will minimise the risk of any surprises along the way, and ensure that every deadline is met.
- (35 days)