Hang it up in your bedroom, bathroom, home gym, design studio, classroom, or in your cubicle. The poster includes:
- Step-by-step guide to planning a crowdfunding campaign.
- Activities for creators and funders (such as a crowdfunding questionnaire to determine if crowdfunding is for you, Mad-Libs how-to activity on writing an email to funders, a pitch writing activity, and more!)
A HUGE part of our mission is to empower innovators-both novice and experienced-to share their creative ideas. With your support, we can put these tools online and then ship posters to schools, start ups, work places, etc. across the nation to jumpstart the next generation of creators and young entrepreneurs. But, we need your help! We need funds to get the production of these materials off the ground. And once we have these awesome tools, you can use them to plan out your own campaign and learn how to be an effective funder of creative projects.
Who we are:
We're the Creative Action Lab at Northwestern University, right outside of Chicago. We research how technology can empower innovation, and have a lot of fun doing it. Check us out at our project website:
And lab website:
We’re also working with TiltShift, an awesome Chicago-based design firm, to visually comunicate what we've written. You didn’t just want a spiral-bound spreadsheet, did you? Check out their stuff at: wearetiltshift.com
Where the funds are going:
1. Designing the Poster and Booklet (paying designers at TiltShift)
2. Poster printing costs
3. Sending rewards to you all! (shipping costs)
4. Sending posters to the places that need crowdfunding inspiration in order to educate and empower people with an idea! (shipping costs)