There's a LOT to cover today, so hang on to your hats!
Yesterday's Kickstarter Message
Yesterday we sent out a blanket message to all 14,900+ Backers about Locking in your pledges. About 1,000 of you had not locked in, so this message did not apply to 13,000 of you, but it was important to reach people. The message resulted in a lot of people locking in who hadn't before (there's only 521 left who haven't locked in!), and that's great news for everybody - less frustrated backers, and less confusion all around. Obviously, some of you were confused whether we were they had locked in, or why we were sending out to people who had already locked in, so later in this message, we'll be going into some detail.
For now, if you know you have locked in, or if you have already received shipping notice or even your rewards, know that you can ignore yesterday's message, and even ignore the last parts of this Update.
Fulfillment Status Update
To date, as of the end of the day today, We've shipped 10,383 orders! We have completed International Orders (of all Waves) and Waves 1-4. We are about halfway through Wave 5, and have 3,781 total orders to go (although as more people lock in their pledges, this number could grow higher). We're currently averaging 1,023 orders per day, so we expect to finished by Thursday of next week!
Be aware, however, that current forecasts are for ice and freezing rain in Denton on Monday, and if our roads are iced over, we may be closed, delaying the end of fulfillment to Friday of next week. We are not likely to post an Update if this happens, because we will not be able to get to the office to do one!
Some people have asked why sometimes, during a long series of Wave 4 or 5 orders, they suddenly see a 3 or a 1 pop up. This is because our orders are printed as they are pulled according to their priority in the queue. Priority is established as International before Domestic, and sorted by Wave order within those two categories, and by Lock-In time within the wave. So somebody who locks in today for Wave 5 will be at the end of wave 5. Somebody who locks in today for wave 1 will be at the end of Wave 1, but since Wave 1 is complete, their order prints next, as it has higher priority than the Wave 5's in queue.
Tracking Emails, and Finding your Tracking Number
We have re-sent all Tracking e-mails as discussed in Tuesday's Update. There was a small glitch involving some of you with CAV pledges, and for that we apologize. This should not affect backers moving forward. If you have not received a Tracking Number via e-mail, and are certain you have locked in and (because we have finished your Wave) your rewards should have shipped by now, we have added a new tool so you can check!
In our Pledge Manager, Your Tracking Number, Ship Date, and Carrier can now be seen!
In Bryan's Pledge, shown above, his Carrier is #6 (this is either UPS, UPS Mail International, or US Postal Service), Tracking Number is #7, and his Ship Date is #8. Note that some Ship Dates erroneously say February 20th, due to a glitch when exporting that data. This glitch will not affect your shipment.
If you have not received any of the e-mails with Tracking, either from us or from UPS/USPS, you should be able to find this information on your Pledge Manager! If that's not working, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to get your data to populate correctly. Note that you must include your Order Number, which is item #1 in the above image. Also note that if your Wave is higher than 5, and you are not International, we haven't started shipping those yet, so you may have to wait a few more days.
Locking in Your Pledge
If you have already received your rewards, or already received an e-mail notifying you that we have shipped your rewards, or have already Locked In your rewards, you can skip this part of the Update. If you aren't sure, read on, and we will guide you through the Locking-In process!
First, log in to our pledge manager at https://ks.reapermini.com/bones2. You will see one of Two Screens.
If you see this screen, you are not locked in.
You will need to complete the process of selecting your rewards and click the "Recalculate" Button. Note that in the above image, the Button is marked "Checkout" because this Backer had already Recalculated the value of his rewards. It is the same button.
Once you have selected your rewards and recalculated, the "You Owe" will tell you if you have selected more than you Pledged or that you owe $0.00. Note that is is possible to Pledge for less than your Pledge, so be sure to use it all! If you owe nothing, awesome! You may proceed to checkout, where you will see a screen telling you to click one more time to finalize your order. That will then take you to a screen like the one below!
If you owe funds, the Checkout button will give you the option to pay via Credit Card or Paypal, and once your payment is processed, you will be taken to the next screen - the one Below!
(Important note: We do not add any items to your rewards for you. Even if your Level is called A "Core Set" Level you must manually add one or more Core Sets to your rewards to receive the Core Set)
Once you see this Screen, you are Locked In!
Brayn's Locked In pledge above shows:
1. The Order Number
2. The Wave #. This will tell us whether the order should have been shipped by now. As we are currently on Wave 5 for Domestic USA Backers, Wave's 1-4 should have been shipped, as well as Wave's 1-10 for International Backers.
3. The Shipping Address. It is important that the address be correct, so that delivery is as smooth and painless as possible. Note that once your order is shipped, it is too late to change the address - your order is shipped!
4. The e-mail address you log in with. If you have any problems, you many need to include this e-mail address, as well as your Order Number, in your e-mails to us. (More information on that Next Week!)
5. Your Phone Number. The carrier may sometimes use this to call you if there are delivery problems, or we may call you if there are problems and e-mail communication is failing.
6. The Carrier. This will be who is shipping your package.
- International Backers will see UPS Mail Innovations, which handles the package only to the US Border, at which point it is handed off to your national postal system. There should be no UPS fees associated with he service, although you will still be responsible for your location's taxes, duties, and fees for imports.
- Domestic Backers will see UPS or USPS.
7. Tracking. This will link you to your carrier's tracking site enabling you to get status reports about your rewards. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that accuracy of these statuses, and it is especially well known that some National Postal Systems do not integrate their data well with the US Post, so for some customers, Tracking will end once it leaves the US, and you may not even receive an update that it has arrived in your country.
8. Ship Date. If you need to file a claim on a lost package, this date may come in handy. It can also help you estimate delivery date, in some (but definitely not all) cases.
9. Itemized list of what you Pledged for. We will do everything we can to make sure that you receive everything you pledged for. If there is a problem with any of your rewards, we will be happy to work with you to resolve it. Details on how will be included in the next Update - right now all of our crew are shipping orders, and we simply do not have the resources to work on Resolution at this time, so we'll cover that next week!
So that's It! You're Locked in, and once your order ships, you can track it! Even if your e-mail and our e-mail don't get along (it happens!) we've made sure you can have access to the information!
Have a Great Weekend, and We'll talk to you again Next Week as e Wrap Up Fulfillment!