Supreme Ruler 1936 - Early Access Update Posted
New Update for Supreme Ruler Early Access Beta includes first draft of 1936 Germany Campaign!
Here are some highlights from the most recent Early Access Update:
- Land Dept facility controls update. There are still some quirks in the new system (Cities can be scrapped, not the intended design)
- Equipment errata fixes
- Map errata fixes
- "Strategic Reserve" system Petrol and Industrial Goods [*]larger starting stocks, plus less dumping to market by ministers
- "known tech" indication added to list of techs unlockable in the popup research
- "ignore offers from region" button hopefully fixed now in popup diplomacy
- Garbage GUI elements in State dept should be gone now
- New lobby option may help video performance
- Various minor GUI tweaks
- Other languages accessible but still unsupported (many missing techs, alerts, messages in other languages)
- Italian Campaign updated
- First draft of German Campaign added
- BattleGroup selection crash fixed.
- Quicksave reassigned to F10
- Events added
- Events system fixes
- Economy bug of negative values fixed
- Fixes to some state department funding calcs
- Fixes for "dead regions" (still some quirks)
Thank you to everyone for the continued feedback and support!
Link to Steam Early Access: http://store.steampowered.com/app/244410/