Want Nearly 12,000 Ways to Puzzle?
Well You Have Arrived!
Your favorite Mobile Puzzle Game for Desktop! Redesigned from the ground up to take advantage of the larger screen space and offer new styles of play.
Bringing Jigster to desktop has opened up a new avenue to grow and while we have the gameplay down solid, a key element is missing, music. When you are playing a Speed Run we want the music to help keep the adrenaline pumping! When you want to relax and enjoy some beautiful puzzles, your ears can join in.
Over 120 Amazing Jigs to Puzzle!
Puzzles are split into Collections ranging from Nature to Travel, in the hopes of helping you find that perfect one, quickly.
Slice the Puzzle to Your Size!
Customize each puzzle's difficulty by selecting the number of pieces and the ability to rotate these pieces. With 9 presets, ranging in piece counts from 9 to 121, and the option to do custom count setups, there is no lack of options.
Puzzle at your own pace, relax and enjoy the easy going music, or race the clock!
Puzzle Options are Limitless!
Import your own images as the basis for your puzzling time. Load your personal images and group them into a Collection, and if we reach our Stretch goal, share them with others!
- Classic - Want to enjoy some amazing puzzling fun, the same way it has been done for centuries, than you have found home.
- Double Trouble - With 2 Jigs inter-mixed, the race to bust both puzzles is more intense. Bonus for completing both with the same move
- Speed Run - Can you bust 5 Jigs in the allotted time? It will take a quick mind and faster reflexes to bust them all before the clock drops to zero.
- Weather - Battle the elements as you bust some jigs. Lucky Jigster is along to help.
Difficulty Mods Pull You to the Extreme!
Select none or every Difficulty Mod to ramp the challenge up to crazy levels! Each Mod increases the point value for busting Jigs, but be careful while combined a few make even small jigs worth large sums they are anything but easy.
- Rotate - Squares have all sides looking like up. Allows the pieces to be rotated.
- Checkered - Cover half the puzzle? Sounds easy, but can you use your mind to connect the hidden tiles?
- Flashlight - The darkness adds a new level, as you can only see pieces revealed by the light on your cursor.
- Blink - Pieces randomly flip over and some even return right-side-up, can you still bust the jig with special shapes to guide you?
- Perspective - Pieces randomly rotate, can you still bust that jig with all of the pieces turned in the wrong direction?
- Scattered - Dump that Jig's tiles on the table and get to work. Game starts with pieces scattered across the tabletop.
- Carefree - Relax and enjoy solving some beautiful puzzles without the need to watch the clock
- Timed - Curious to see how long it took to bust that jig, this is the perfect mode for you
- Time Limited - Ready to challenge your puzzle solving and quick clicking skills?
- Record Buster - Train for that top spot on a puzzle by setting the clock to your shortest time and go for the gold!
- JigFrame - Square pieces can make things hard, use this hint to place a frame around the edge pieces to good handle on the puzzle, especially the large piece count ones.
- Jigster Vision - Need to see what the busted puzzle looks like, this is the perfect hint for you
Check the mobile version out, it is Free below:
Why Use Kickstarter?
We want to add music to this great game that fits with the expanded style of play. The amount we need to add this music falls between being able to pay for it out-of-pocket and requiring an investor. Therefore, we would use the bulk of the funding goal to have music created for the game that reflects both the casual and intense game modes.The game will come out regardless of this campaign's outcome, but the lack of unique music tracks will be felt.
Ryo Imai - The Creative Director
Glenn Mercante - The Marketing Guy
Daniel Randall - The Coder
$1,000 - Jigster Becomes Customizable
We would love to have the artist that created Jigster, the cute alien, to expand the options that players could customize their individual puzzle partner.
$2,000 - Jigster Gets His Own Story Mode
Jigster didn't get to Earth by accident, or did he? We have some great ideas to create a puzzling campaign to discover Jigster's origins and why he is here working on puzzles.
$3,000 - JigGift System is Added to Desktop
Puzzles are great to share with friends and loved one's, and on mobile we have a system that lets you craft a small collection of images along with a message and sent it to another player. It would be amazing to extend this to the desktop games as well.
Risks and challenges
Video game development is a risky business, this is a well known fact.
The biggest challenge with creating a game is hitting your ship date. We over budget time requirements to grant us a cushion and prevent unknown issues from affecting external dates. To this end we have kept the scope of backer rewards within a manageable level to ensure we can deliver on our promises.
All of the systems and game modes showcased are in place. Because of this we can focus on art, animating, and design time for selecting the right music.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (26 days)