Here comes the Troll! (All-in)
We're coming to the end of this Orc'n'Roll campaign! We thank you for your support. But there are still three days left and we still have things to show you. The battle is not over yet, but thanks to you, we are all winners!
Throughout the campaign, we were able to offer you various optional purchases that will allow you to enrich your OrcQuest WarPath games.
For those who have an appetite for Troll, we have concocted a very copious menu: the Troll Pledge! It will allow you to get all the additional content in one bite. You're gonna love this!
Attention, Pledges and pledge manager
We are convinced that it is natural to reward those who have trusted us during the campaign more than those who will arrive after, or those that having seen all the content offered, decided not to participate in unlocking Stretch Goals.
That's why those who are here now will pay less than those that will arrive after; normal! Moreover, the Troll pledge will not be available during the Pledge Manager. It will only be available to those who have chosen it during the campaign... as you can tell, this represents a very big discount, so we will only offer it only until the end of the campaign!
During the Pledge Manager :
• Add-ons will be the same price for everyone.
• The pledges at 1€ and late pledges will only have access to the Orc Pledge, which will be more expensive than during the campaign.
• A Goblin Pledge may switch to Orc Pledge, or add other Goblin Pledges or Orcs Pledges at the same price as the price that was introduced during the campaign.
• Orcs (and Early Orcs) can add other Goblin Pledges or Orc Pledges at the same price that was introduced during the campaign.
• Pledge Trolls can add any type of pledge at the same price as the one introduced during the campaign.
It's a bit technical and tough to digest, but we want to be transparent with you... okay, let's go back to hunting elves, the lord of these scumbags is not far now, and I´m wondering what is still behind the rest of the stretch goals!
Be Bad, Be Tough, Be Orc!