Tracking Request, Trouble Shooting & Bug Reporting
When more and more backers are receiving their bands, here we provide two forms for your convenience. Hope you like it.
1. For those who have yet received your bands, and would like to see how it goes, please feel free to use the following link to submit a request for tracking update. Thanks.
2. For those who met issue, here is another form to submit and help in improving the band:
Intro to form#2
(Scroll down for important videos, trouble shootings, etc.)
While we already got a solid solution of hardware, we are continuously improving and upgrading the app and firmware for the community.
Please use this from to submit the issues in case of any that you had with the band. We will have some one looking at them later. Thanks for helping in improving the PulseBand. We believe that the band will be better and better soon.
Here are some issues that we've already found and are working on:
( Please do not include these issues again for efficiency of our customer service team and technicians. Thanks so much! :)
1. Mysterious steps counted when not being active (We changed and set a new algorithm with high sensitivity for accurate counting during exercise but didn't see this coming. Working on it now)
2. The unwanted Chinese characters displayed and hard to get rid of (You may try change font and display to default ones, or reboot the device. We are working to fix it in the next upgrade)
3. The "Save" button is not in English for the Alarm settings in iOS (We will fix this with next upgrade）
Here are some trouble shootings you might find helpful:
1. The HeartRateMonitor does not read: You have to turn on either Sport Mode or Smart Mode (Intelligence Mode in iOS), while the latter mode is for daily activity tracking and read 1 minute every 10 minutes. Please see the introduction videos for more details. Please adjust the wrist band's length so the HRM sensor comfortably rest on your skin. Not too loose, nor too tight. You may test the HRM by turning on Sport Mode and put your finger gently on the sensor for a minute. There is not any known problem found regarding the HRM so far. For some backcers, it just need a little bit try to get used to the band.
2.Connection failure: Please only connect and pair the band in the app, NEVER pair it first in the Bluetooth settings. This is important especially for Android users. In case of a failure, please disconnect and forget the device in the Bluetooth settings and pair it again within the App. Feel free to check out our video instructions for guidance. Please note that PulseBand, as stated in the campaign, is designed to work with Bluetooth 4.0 or above. It does not compatible with device that does not have BT4.0+.
3. Message and notifications detailed settings: For Android, you could set up and choose the detailed apps for notifications in the App. For iOS, besides the overall controls in App, you may also modify the source in the system settings - Notifications.
For your information, here are the most up-to-date three introduction videos:
Part II (Beta):
Hope you enjoy your PulseBand A6.