작은 금액도 저희 팀에게는 큰 도움이 됩니다. 감사합니다!
Small pledge means a lot to us. Thanks for your pledge to support us!
Update #10 - New Promotional Video
It's crunch time. We have just little more than 2 weeks left and we want to better communicate the concept of StepBOT.
Please read all our updates.
WHAT IS StepBOT?
Utilize your hard earned step counts for something more than just tracking! StepBOT is a new app that will be available for iOS and Android that gives you the ability to do just that in an awesome, retro 8-bit styled game you can play on your smartwatch or smartphone.
StepBOT may be reminiscent of Tamagotchis or Giga Pets but is far more! There is higher purpose to StepBOT -- the more steps you take the more you are able to help your 8-bit friends complete missions and reach their goals along with your own fitness goals. Each of the characters in StepBOT have their own set of missions and goals that they are trying to achieve. Whether it is finding a new source of energy, saving its habitat, or trying to find an explanation for its tainted food supply. Empower them with your steps!
HOW DO I PLAY StepBOT?
- Pick your character.
- Level up your character with your step counts by using the pedometer; Android, Fitbit, Jawbone Up, and Android Wear.
- Use the step counts to give it a boost, get special items, and stay ahead of your competition.
- Take on missions, level up.
- Work and compete with your friends, level up faster.
- Get rewarded for the step counts and energy you've generated through out the day.
- Get motivated, improve your daily behavior, get fit, and have fun.
- Experience gamification of step counts beyond the ranking board (StepBOT uses all kind of sensors).
- Bring the gaming experience to wearable tech.
- Support an innovative garage start up.
- Get awesome swag!
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE GAME
TELL ME ABOUT THE CHARACTERS
ATTRIBUTES and ARCHETYPES
WHAT DO I GET?
Everyone who pledges $5 or more will receive the beta invitation, access to Kickstarter edition game items, and the game upon completion.
WHO ARE YOU GUYS?
We are a ramen eating, garage sleeping, and below minimum wage making start up in SF. We've been together almost a year now. We currently operate a small wearable device decal company in a small garage out of San Francisco. Since then, we have developed numerous Google Glass and smart watch applications together.
- Google Glass Hack-a-thon Winner
- Augmented Reality Hack-a-thon Winner
- American Airline Hack-a-thon Winner (best beacon technology)
- SXSW Finalist
We believe we have something that will have huge impact in the gaming and fitness industry. Help us grow, we will make it happen together.
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE SO FAR?
We will update this section as we move forward. But the prototype version is done and ready to play.
Here is the prototype version on an Android device
Here is the prototype version on an Android wear device
Risks and challenges
The biggest challenge we have is our target market. We need to make sure the game attracts the union of the gaming and fitness group; not the intersection of the two.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
- (36 days)