StepBOT is now online and ready for public download in the Google Play Store. Thanks to all our Kickstarter supporters who helped us get this game off the ground, we truly appreciate it!
StepBOT is a fitness game that uses your steps to raise and develop pet characters that you can interact with on the go. It makes use of the steps you collect during the day, using the pedometer sensors of your Android, Android Wear or fitness tracker devices, such as FitBit and Jawbone. With these steps, your StepBOT can make the long journey across the 8-BIT United States of America! Help your StepBOT achieve that goal by making your steps count!
• Features colorful 8-BIT style graphics!
• Five StepBOT characters available: STEPBOT, ICEBEAR, NINJA PENG, CATPUCHINO, RUNNY BUNNY
• Raise your StepBOT with the steps you collect with your Android, Android Wear, FitBit, or Jawbone device!
• Fully compatible with Android Wear smartwatches; StepBOT is synchronized between Android and Android Wear devices• Unlock achievements and compete with friends in distance via Google Play Games Service!
• ANDROID VERSION: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above is supported.
• SCREEN DISPLAY: 320p and larger display resolutions are supported.
• WEARABLES SUPPORTED: Android Wear, FitBit, Jawbone