Every band hears the same thing when they start out. Get out and play shows! Put yourself in front of people and the fanbase will build. Then, after a long time of playing shows to huge crowds of ten people, one realization always hits. IT TAKES MONEY.
- You want to record a new album? IT TAKES MONEY.
- You want to get on tour w/ a regional act? IT TAKES MONEY.
- You want to do promotion for your new album? IT TAKES MONEY.
- In essence, lack of financial backing for a band means one thing...DEATH.
With Death coming for Manic Bloom, we have decided to look to our fans for the way out.
We are an Epic, Melodic, Rock band from Nashville, TN. Our music has been featured in videos of YouTube sensations Dude Perfect, on The Jim Rome Show, MTV's The Real World, Oxygen's Bad Girls' Club, and Good Morning America. We have won many awards as a band, including Ourstage's October 2008 Finals, Music City Mayhem Best Rock Band of 2011, Stereofame.com's Artist of the Month for July 2010, and the "Best New Artist of 2009" award from Nashville's 102.9 The Buzz.
Official website: http://www.manicbloom.com
Movie Trailer in HD on YouTube: http://youtu.be/SXTOzOW3aQM
We are looking to raise at least $15,000 for our new album.
Here's what the money will be used for.
- Studio time (we are able to record a large portion in our basement, but we need studio time primarily for drums and guitar)
- Mixing (typical cost for our mixing is around $800/song) and this album will include 8-10 songs.
- Duplication (this is the designing and printing of the cds)
- Album promotion (this will be to hire a PR rep and do a press release)
If we are able to raise more than our goal, the additional money will be used for the following.
- Radio promotion
- Tour support (our goal would be to buy our way onto the tour of a mid-level band)
- Additional merchandise purchases for touring
1. Donate - any amount is appreciated, and if there is a reward not listed that you would like to see, let us know.
2. Pass this on - please send this to as many people as possible (friends, family, strangers, etc.)
We are grateful for all of our dedicated fans, and thankful for everyone that supports Manic Bloom!
- (30 days)