Totally a New Solution to Control Apps
What's that product for? This would be your first question after seeing our product. Yes, we understand you.
The RemoFinger is the world's most unique and innovative wireless foot controller that remotely controls any apps on iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Android in a way that the 'Touch Pointer', which has been uniquely devised for the RemoFinger, is attached to the point where you want to click in the app and once the foot pedal is pressed, it works just like you touch the screen with your finger.
The RemoFinger has been selected as the Editor's Picks in Summer NAMM Show 2015 by the Premier Guitar
What can the RemoFinger do for you?
Steve Jobs said the finger is the best pointing device in the world but what if both of your hands are busy for something like playing musical instruments? The RemoFinger can be your 'Third Hand' then.
If you're a guitar or bass player who uses effects & amps simulation apps such as GarageBand, JampUp, AmpliTube, Mobile POD, AmpKit, ToneStack GO, StompBox and so on :
- Turn stompbox switch on and off
- Select presets
- Start and stop recording
If you're doing one person performance of which performer has to do everything by himself/herself :
- Change your voice or instrument tone freely
- Control individual audio track according to your scenario
If you're any musician who're willing to have someone to turn your music score pages instead of you :
- Turn the pages forward or backward without using hands
- It works with any page viewer app such as the PDF Reader. No specific music score app is required. (It even works with Apple's iBooks!)
If you want to make some creative performances using a loop app such as Loopy :
- Start and stop recording
- Play and pause the recorded loops
If you're currently using a fully featured DAW(Digital Audio Workstation) under Mac or PC environment and just want to have a MIDI foot controller for that :
- Download and launch your preferred music controller apps from the app store. Once you make the virtual MIDI or keyboard connection between your portable device and your computer, the RemoFinger will become your customized wireless foot controller that seamlessly works under your foot control
- Don't pay your effort to remember what settings have been assigned to each pedal, store all presets just into the app but not into your head.
If you belong to none of the above, just imagine what you can use the RemoFinger for. Yes, its ability is actually not limited!
* The most of existing apps can be controlled by clicking buttons in its UI on the touch screen using a finger. 'any apps' means all apps where this kind of operations has been applied in but doesn't mean any functions of any apps are controllable. The RemoFinger can't do Multi Pointing, Zooming or Dragging.
**Some Android models need an 'optional Touch Pointer' which can be purchased separately in the future (however, this schedule hasn't been settled yet and more models are under testing). For the supportable models by the current product with the 'basic Touch Pointer' which we can grant, please see the details in the table 'Supporting Devices')
Why have we made the RemoFinger?
If you're playing guitar or making music, the GarageBand will be an awesome app not to miss. It provides great tones with only a few of simple operations and I can enjoy the variety of stompbox models and amplifiers for inexpensive price. It also allows me to create my own recordings with incredible quality of sounds. But there was only one unsatisfied point that I couldn't bring it to the live stage because I can't press the pedal like a real stompbox to change my guitar tone.
Yes, there were some existing products to help on this situation but I didn't feel like I use them because some of my favorite apps were still not supportable and I had to spend my time for difficult settings or learning the products for some apps.
So I just found myself why I have to stuck with this frustrating method only for a simple function like pressing that little button?
Why do we need your support?
We have completed making prototype samples successfully and those are beautiful and work really well more than we expected as you've seen in the video. We now want to share the experience of this really exciting and useful product with you. However, as we are a new small startup, there are some burden before we go into the production mostly due to the costs for more customized tooling for production and building a mold. If you can be our supporter and help us to reach our goal, all of the funding we receive will be used to kick-start the first production run and we will deliver this World's First Product to you.
After the campaign has ended, we will ask you through the survey system :
1. The Color of the Pedal Board (Orange or White)
2. The Color of the Touch Pointer Cables (4 White Cables or 4 Colored Cables-Red/Green/Blue/Yellow)
Please be aware that the White Color of the Pedal Board is available only through the Kicstarter campaign as the 'Kickstarter Edition'.
Risks and challenges
We’ve been working with great team members, good people, to make this idea become the real. However, we also understand that the production will be another journey to us.
We already have properly working prototypes but we’ll not miss the chance to make this product enhanced with more duration, more stability, and also better design (details) before we move forward to the mass production stage.
Another concern is to lower the price while we keep the product quality perfect. At this point supporter’s pledge will be a big help.
We are a small company who has just started but the members of WIFO CORPORATION have worked in electronics field for many years and have fluent experience in production that exceeded million units sold so we’re confident and ready to take this new journey.
- (30 days)