About this project
Can I Pet Your Werewolf? is a light-hearted anthology featuring tales of friendship, family, and romance shared between those who get hairy under a full moon. Just because they have sharp teeth and claws doesn't mean they have to be a monster out for blood. It is organized by Kel McDonald (Sorcery 101 and Misfits of Avalon) and co-edited by Kel McDonald and Molly Muldoon.
This book is full of great stories! This will contains stories by
- Kel McDonald & Molly Muldoon - Wolfing Lessons
- Alina Pete - Moontime
- Aud Koch - Cyclical
- Kendra Wells - Mooning Problem
- Mariah McCourt & Aliz Fernández - Guardians of El
- Meredith McClaren - Werewolf x Boyfriend
- Monica Gallagher - All's Hairy in Love
- Rashad Doucet - Timewolf
- Rhiannon Rasmussen-Silverstein & Cat Farris & Melanie Ujimori - Aloha Moon
- Seanan McGuire & Caitlin Like - Animal Lovers Only
- Shauna Grant - My Cute Girl
- Sophie Goldstein - First Moon
- Zach Lehner - In The Hand of Fate
- Melanie Ujimori - Cover Artist
Samples at the Bottom!
The book is black and white and 160 pages long.
- 8k to pay all the artists
- 6k to pay printing
- 10k for shipping
- 3k for mishaps and unexpected expenses
- 3k for kickstarter fees
The book is 160 pages and is available as a paperback physical copy and as a digital PDF!
You can also get a limited edition bookplate that is signed by some of the artists and writers! Not everyone is signing it but Kel will get as many people to sign it as possible!
Also, Rhiannon Rasmussen-Silverstein, Monica Gallagher, and Kel McDonald all have more books for you! You can get the following books to make a nice werewolf book pack!
- Mystery of La Luna by Rhiannon Rasmussen-Silverstein and Ainsley Yeager.
- Bonnie N. Collide vol 1 by Monica Gallagher.
- Sorcery 101 volume 1 and volume 2 by Kel McDonald
- From Scratch by Kel McDonald and Jose Pimenta
- Fame and Misfortune by Kel McDonald
- The Better to Find You With by Kel McDonald
Firstly, the more money we make the more money all our artists get! For every $5000 over goal raised, each team will get a extra $50 bonus. So:
- At $35,000, each team will receive $50 extra.
- At $40,000, each team will receive $100 extra.
- At $45,000, each team will receive $150 extra.
- At $50,000, each team will receive $200 extra.
And the amount will continue to rise as the funding does!
But we also have some super rad prints to be unlocked at each level!
Thanks for your support everyone! And a special thanks to Spike Trotman for making the bonus system and Lucia Retamales creating the music and video making the video!
Art by Caitlyn Like
Art by Cat Farris
Art by Aud Koch
Art by Sophie Goldstein
Art by Shauna Grant
Art by Meredith McClaren
Risks and challenges
Risks are minimal. I've done 12 Kickstarters. Of my completed Kickstarters only one was late and that was due to a wrist injury. So any delays will be on the shipping end.Learn about accountability on Kickstarter
Support this project
- (39 days)